PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

My script has begun to set box traps but click away before it is fully set-up, leaving it laying on the ground.  It will then pause for a short moment and then either check another trap or right click and set-up the trap it unsuccessfully set the first go around.  This happens fairly often (probably once every 4 traps it sets up).  This only happens to box traps that are being set-up out of the inventory, not ones that are already on the ground.  If needed,  I can copy and paste the logs when I get home, but I wanted to check first that this didn't have a simple fix such as changing my settings.  Thanks!

Edited by indot05

23 minutes ago, indot05 said:

My script has begun to set box traps but click away before it is fully set-up, leaving it laying on the ground.  It will then pause for a short moment and then either check another trap or right click and set-up the trap it unsuccessfully set the first go around.  This happens fairly often (probably once every 4 traps it sets up).  This only happens to box traps that are being set-up out of the inventory, not ones that are already on the ground.  If needed,  I can copy and paste the logs when I get home, but I wanted to check first that this didn't have a simple fix such as changing my settings.  Thanks!

Are you on resizable mode?

58 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Are you on resizable mode?

Well shoot.  Seems like I was.  Changed it back to fixed mode now.  Thought I was on fixed mode before.  I'll be sure to check that.  I'll keep an eye out and see if that problem persist on fixed mode, but I'd imagine it was from being on resizable.  Thanks!

Edit: that seems to have fixed it

Edited by indot05
  • Heart 1

20 minutes ago, CharlieTurner96 said:

Just wondering.

I'm 65 hunter but at red chins im only getting 30k xp an hour at most.... is this normal?

At 65 hunter, should be low exp but maybe not that low. Are you on mirror mode? If so, is your reaction time set to 50ms like it says on the thread? Make sure you aren't in resizable mode as well. 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, ProjectPact said:

At 65 hunter, should be low exp but maybe not that low. Are you on mirror mode? If so, is your reaction time set to 50ms like it says on the thread? Make sure you aren't in resizable mode as well. 

Hi mate, i am in mirror mode and on fixed screen but i have no idea how to change the reaction time to 50ms

Edited by CharlieTurner96

1 minute ago, CharlieTurner96 said:

Hi mate, i am in mirror mode and on fixed screen but i have no idea how to change the reaction time to 50ms

No worries! Here I copied it for you <3

If using mirror mode, please make sure you set your Reaction time to 50ms! (To do so, hold Shift and press F4 until the Reaction time reaches 50ms)

6 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

No worries! Here I copied it for you <3

If using mirror mode, please make sure you set your Reaction time to 50ms! (To do so, hold Shift and press F4 until the Reaction time reaches 50ms)

thanks my man managed to fix it i had it on default 900 reaction time lmfao.... set to 50 and it seems to perform much better, much love 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, ninjajesse94 said:

HEY IDK WHY BUT EVER SINCE TODAY THE BOT WONT DO BLACK CHINS CAN YOU HELP AND SEEE WHY PLEASE?

SURE! WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM? ARE YOU IN RESIZABLE OR FIXED MODE? ARE YOU USING MIRROR MODE (IF YES, ARE YOU ON 50ms REACTION TIME)? LETS START HERE AND SEE IF ANY OF THESE SEEM TO BE THE PROBLEM. :) 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter