PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, omegaree said:

Hey love the script, my only complaint is the xp rates, im only getting about 42k/hr by doing black sallies at level 71 when I can get 105k/hr by hand. Is there any way to get the rates up? Have tried both injection and mirror. Thanks :)

if you are looking for just xp, i would recommend forcing 3 traps at red salamanders. Super good exp (injection)

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

¡POR FAVOR DEJE DE SPAMMING EN TODAS PARTES! ¡SI ME PREGUNTA EN UNA UBICACIÓN, PUEDO RECIBIRME CON USTED! 

Spammed 4 ubicaciones en Discord, Envíame un PM en Discord, envíame un PM en OSBot, publicado en mi página de perfil OSBot, publicado aquí en el hilo. Esa es una forma de no obtener ayuda.

hello sorry for the spam I was not aware of that I only write you for the discord I regret the trouble when you can time my case :)

Great script other than bug that occures during salamanders hunting when bot goes through whole inventory and instead of shift dropping tries to equip all of the salamanders one time through whole inventory, and does dropping on the other time. Botted 3 days, like 4 hours each, baby sitted the whole time, talked to people in clan chat, got perma banned today and I'm quite sure it's mainly because of that random equip bug which I don't have details about since I didn't do anything different during it. Damn, today I wanted to record the whole process and post video of that happening a few times. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter