PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

I'm interested in making a few level-3 hunter pures for black chinchompa botting. When the bot returns to the hunting spot after banking, it teleports to the Corp. cave and runs there. Right outside the cave, there are aggressive level-101 Ents that hang around and attack players who are running to the hunter spot. They often hit 10+, which would immediately kill a level-3.

How does the bot deal with this threat? Does it take a different route to get to the hunter spot if the script is being used on a level-3?

Thank you!

It is the only decent hunted bot, i just got hit with a ban i might've been unlucky. But i would like to note a few things i noticed while doing red chins. When it lays the traps and goes to check them the bot right clicks then misses the "check shaking box" and it walks over the box first then clicks on it. It consistently does this which may make it seem almost bot like. I have been skeptical about running this bot and i ran it over the christmas break and gathered over 9k chins which was fantastic but even for me just that little thing of right clicking before walking/checking a box, bothered me somewhat. Its a similar 'bot-like action' on Czar's blast furnace bot. Once the bot deposits ore onto the conveyor belt it will then click on the minimap to move the character to the bar dispenser, yet the bar dispenser it very visible on the normal screen and doesnt need to click on the minimap to move the character. Just like things such as these could be the difference between getting a ban or not. But who knows i could be wrong, just my ten cents. Also that was with one tick enabled.

Edited by Hawko1337
Adding some more info.

7 hours ago, Hawko1337 said:

It is the only decent hunted bot, i just got hit with a ban i might've been unlucky. But i would like to note a few things i noticed while doing red chins. When it lays the traps and goes to check them the bot right clicks then misses the "check shaking box" and it walks over the box first then clicks on it. It consistently does this which may make it seem almost bot like. I have been skeptical about running this bot and i ran it over the christmas break and gathered over 9k chins which was fantastic but even for me just that little thing of right clicking before walking/checking a box, bothered me somewhat. Its a similar 'bot-like action' on Czar's blast furnace bot. Once the bot deposits ore onto the conveyor belt it will then click on the minimap to move the character to the bar dispenser, yet the bar dispenser it very visible on the normal screen and doesnt need to click on the minimap to move the character. Just like things such as these could be the difference between getting a ban or not. But who knows i could be wrong, just my ten cents. Also that was with one tick enabled.

The interactions you are talking about walking over the spot and “missing” is a GUI option that you can toggle on or off. It’s labeled “walk over traps” on the GUI. As far as mouse movements being similar to other scripts, we all use the same methods provided by OSBot. 

23 minutes ago, Kiyropoth said:

The script doesnt walk to black chins for you? So what happens when it dies???? The fact the script doesnt have the ability to walk to black chins is really annoying.....

lol... you must have not paid any attention to the front page that says "read my site for all the features"

http://projectpactscripting.com/Features.html

Scroll down near the end and you will see it talks all about black chins. All you have to do is walk the bot to where YOU want to start hunting, then hit start. The bot takes care of everything else. Anti-pk, getting more traps, death handler, getting new teleports, restocking on food, fixing prayer levels, re energizing your run energy and more... So please, before you get "really annoyed," read the features page, it will answer all of your questions.

1 hour ago, Project said:

lol... you must have not paid any attention to the front page that says "read my site for all the features"

http://projectpactscripting.com/Features.html

Scroll down near the end and you will see it talks all about black chins. All you have to do is walk the bot to where YOU want to start hunting, then hit start. The bot takes care of everything else. Anti-pk, getting more traps, death handler, getting new teleports, restocking on food, fixing prayer levels, re energizing your run energy and more... So please, before you get "really annoyed," read the features page, it will answer all of your questions.

Yah, hahaha just noticed as i started to use it no complaints here my bad.

Edited by Kiyropoth
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kiyropoth said:

Yah, hahaha just noticed as i started to use it no complaints here my bad.

lol it's fine, I promise. That page should help you though. Has all information about the script features in detail. BUT, if something isn't clear enough just let me know and I can help you out further :)

ALSO, join the Discord for news and announcements! It can be found on the first page of the thread. <3 

On 1/3/2018 at 5:03 PM, Project said:

That's now how it works. You are botting, which in case you didn't know is against the rules.

Also, you botted for over 18hrs... but whose counting.

9b2ceae05268f51e5785c6296a9e442e.png

yeah but it was less than an hour per time, then i dd 4 hours cuz i left house. it says anti ban? it must be very detectable if im banned from 4 hours run time.

1 hour ago, anlmosity said:

Or you have no clue how to safely bot and are trying to find any excuse you can to blame someone else other than your poor judgment. Jagex knows every time you log into a 3rd party client regardless if you are botting or not. You won’t get a return on any script for getting banned. I advise you to get better at botting before pointing fingers at people. If you don’t want a ban, don’t bot. Don’t spam people’s thread with your failures.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:36 PM, Project said:

Or you have no clue how to safely bot and are trying to find any excuse you can to blame someone else other than your poor judgment. Jagex knows every time you log into a 3rd party client regardless if you are botting or not. You won’t get a return on any script for getting banned. I advise you to get better at botting before pointing fingers at people. If you don’t want a ban, don’t bot. Don’t spam people’s thread with your failures.

may i have trial please?

• Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter