PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Has anyone ever gotten 99 Hunter using this script RECENTLY?

I know Jagex have really stepped up their banning bots, God knows how but I was wondering how good this script really is. I've gotten 1-67 hunter in three days but I'm worried if I continue I'll be banned soon. Can anyone give me advise on their progression and bans, if any? Thanks!

7 minutes ago, sean1990 said:

Have to keep baby sitting bot at red chins after a few trap lays it just stops dismantling etc. And hovers over tile it should lay the trap. I have to pause it then try an action then it'll start doing it's task again then after 2 or 3 more trap lays it just stops again?

Am I doing something wrong?

looking into this. Someone else reported it as well. Thank you!

Did you have multi-task simulator on?

Edited by Project

22 minutes ago, sean1990 said:

Not 100 percent certain should I turn it off if it is on? Is that under the general section?

Trying to figure out if the multi-task simulator is causing it to freeze. Check and see if it is enabled, if it is.. or isn't, leave it how it is. If the bug comes back up again, hit the "debug" at the bottom of the bot, Run through all the check boxes ONE BY ONE and take a picture for me, then send it to me. Also if you have the log from the run it would help me so much! 

SENDING REPORT LOG: 1. Go to your OSBot folder on your computer. 2. Go to the "Data" folder. 3. Click on the "projectpact" folder. 4. Next go to the "logs" folder. 5. Finally, private message me the most RECENT log you have ran. If you need help determining which one is the newest, you can sort the files in order from date created, and that should give you the most recent one.

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter