PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

19 hours ago, imeurotrash said:

I remember last time I used this script around march, salamander option was very subpar, with it consistantly missing salamanders in mirror mode and getting stuck after 5-6 minutes. Has that been fixed?

Script is written for injection. You would have to try it yourself since I don’t run it on mirror, however my website has some recommended settings for running mirror mode! :)

Edited by Project

For those who have seen this and started to panic... don't worry. I've already almost finished writing Eagles Peak and will be ready when they make the call. :) 

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/protecting-game-integrity?oldschool=1#_ga=2.90092510.413002851.1510768031-897107332.1502598232

I'm getting ready to release the ALPHA version of Eagle's Peak

An ALPHA version will still most likely contain bugs, so PLEASE BABYSIT YOUR BOTS! You can run Eagle's Peak alone in the GUI, or with progression. The bot will automatically go complete the quest at 27 hunter if the option to do the quest is toggled. If you DON'T have the items required for the quest, please make sure you select the option to buy the items from the GE! Other bug fixes and additions include:

————————————————

Hunter Updates v7.8:

————————————————

• ALPHA version of Eagle’s Peak quest. (Please report the bugs to me)
  • New method of detecting if your bank already contains items on the purchase list for the Grand Exchange
  • New way to check the price total of the Grand Exchange list
  • Updated the script to eat at 70% hp instead of 50%
  • Rewrote one tick timers
  • Fixed a bug if you were doing progression and the bot used webwalking, the bot would get stuck moving locations 
  • You may now run Varrock museum by itself, as well as the new Eagle’s Peak quest from the GUI without hunting anything
  • Rewrote parts of the trap detection system to use less CPU 
  • Fixed a banking problem after dying while hunting Black chinchompas
  • Added new checks during Black chinchompa hunting if you are under attack while trying to check/dismantle your box traps

Edited by Project
  • Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter