PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey hey! long time user of your hunter script here. Love every bit of this script, ive achieved a couple high 90's with this and im forever grateful. I did however notice something the other whilst training a new account. For some reason, while hunting kebbits, It has the user gear page open and the cursor snaps back to the ring of dueling after every single throw. Is there a reason for that? it goes back to the same spot and everything. Seems kind of redundant and very bot like to me. Didnt know if this was intentional for a reason orrrrr? Again, i love your work but something that i noticed. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, JoyfulJerry said:

Hey hey! long time user of your hunter script here. Love every bit of this script, ive achieved a couple high 90's with this and im forever grateful. I did however notice something the other whilst training a new account. For some reason, while hunting kebbits, It has the user gear page open and the cursor snaps back to the ring of dueling after every single throw. Is there a reason for that? it goes back to the same spot and everything. Seems kind of redundant and very bot like to me. Didnt know if this was intentional for a reason orrrrr? Again, i love your work but something that i noticed. Thank you!

Hi there! Thanks for your support <3

what is the logger saying when it starts walking back? It should tell you why it is wanting to leave :) 

6 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Hi there! Thanks for your support <3

what is the logger saying when it starts walking back? It should tell you why it is wanting to leave :) 

Its when im hunting Kebbit's with the falcon, it throws the bird and then the cursor snaps back to the ring of dueling on my person tab. The cursor goes to the emerald on the icon every single time without variance, after every action; throwing the bird, it goes back, clicking to gather the stuff, goes back to the ring, throwing again, goes back to the ring.

Thank you for getting back so quickly! 

heres the log as well 

Screenshot 2024-09-29 085211.png

13 hours ago, JoyfulJerry said:

Its when im hunting Kebbit's with the falcon, it throws the bird and then the cursor snaps back to the ring of dueling on my person tab. The cursor goes to the emerald on the icon every single time without variance, after every action; throwing the bird, it goes back, clicking to gather the stuff, goes back to the ring, throwing again, goes back to the ring.

Thank you for getting back so quickly! 

heres the log as well 

Screenshot 2024-09-29 085211.png

Ahh, are you doing progressive?