PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

So at black chins i can easily catch 400 chins per hour by hand, the bot is only getting around 200.. not sure why it is so slow but also it doesnt prioritize chin traps that have chins in it and are about to expire, that would be a good thing.

Will look into it when I am finished with a project

So i looked at the bot a bit more, it's waiting for each animation to finish before laying a new box. If you reduce the timings so that the bot cancels the animations as soon as the actual action is completed, it could easily catch 30-40% more chins. also after setting a box the bot lets the player walk a square away and then clicks on the next destination. If it just clicked the next destination instead of waiting for the player to walk a square away from the recently laid box, things would go more quickly. thanks for looking into it :) also these actions are much more human like and would probably result in less bans

• Like 3

Script its good but anti dead not work. im 3 lvl black chins and im dead 3 times i a row and lost about 300+ chins.. smart hop not work change world in lumby i think + message you cant hop in combat so first kill me 32 cmb mage then script change world in lumby.

What stinks is that the hopping works only as fast as OSBots API will process the request. I can't make mouse speeds faster. So if a Mage comes in starts attackinf you super fast, you wouldn't be able to log out fast enough. Also, Mage his super high even with low levels, and since you have a lvl 3 doing black chins, you only have 10hp. That's why I don't recommend doing black Chins on a level 3.

Banned after 12-15 hours only using this bot. longest stretch was 6 hours and most others were about 2 hrs.

I'm sorry to hear :(

I would recommend investing in VIP so you can use Mirror mode. It has definitely lowered my ban rates! It's super easy to get 80+ hunter with it. Just make sure your IP is clean. :D

Does this hunting script have tasks? Like from 1 - 11 Crimson Swifts then 11 - 19 Cerulean twitches, etc..

So I wrote a task system, but have been so busy that I haven't had time to release it because I want to make sure it won't cause any problems. My schedule is going to be looking a lot better soon so I will have time to work on it more.