PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Hey, how bannable is hunting? Thanks

Depends on how smart you bot. As you can see, I just posted a picture above of a fresh account with almost 77 hunter with no ban. AND it is a testing account. Testing accounts usually have a super high ban rate. So if you are smart, you can get 77+ Hunter like me easily! Hell I have gotten multiple accounts over 80 hunting! Just be smart.

I just purchased this bot to get black chins going, for 1 it hops even when someone is going to be hunting in the spot north of the south west spot. 2 i had the bot running and i got killed, even with this anti pk thing. really really really not happy right now. im getting killed and running out of traps too quickly to be making profit.... i would honestly like a refund if it is possible.

Edited by Butcho

I just purchased this bot to get black chins going, for 1 it hops even when someone is going to be hunting in the spot north of the south west spot. 2 i had the bot running and i got killed, even with this anti pk thing. really really really not happy right now. im getting killed and running out of traps too quickly to be making profit.... i would honestly like a refund if it is possible. And also, ill add that even the RED chinchompa bot hops when someone logs in, IN A SAFE AREA.......................

You got to turn off smart hop if you don't want it to hop when a player is near you tongue.png

EDIT: And as far as you getting killed in the wilderness, I'm sorry. I can't actually do anything about how fast the bot logs out and hops... it's OSBot's method. :(

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1