Few Questions.

Deceiver

So, I've seen some people tryna learn some graphic design but with not much avail in others providing help. As well, summer is starting up and I got some time, and I wouldn't mind giving back to you guys with the time I got so;

Would you guys (graphics area), would like a few tutorials and some resource packs that I've acquired and can come up with to help the beginners or those with experience who'd like to further their skills in designing? If so, what types of tutorials/resources/etc., would you guys like to be shown? If you have idea(s) on what you'd like to see, post below and I'll see what I can come up with.

• Like 3

I can always appreciate a good smudge tutorial

Will work on something for this. Wouldn't mind doin' another smudgerino. wink.png

I would love to see a tutorial in graphics for beginners with zero PS skills smile.png

Would you like this to be extensive (as in including a tutorial(s) of designing and art itself with an actual tutorial of Photoshop's capabilities and what it can do) or just something like a basic tag/signature tutorial?

I would love any basic tutorials as i am hopeless and would love to get into it!

If you look at the reply above this, let me know how you feel about that!

Just an idea you could maybe teach basics to begin with, working towards producing some sort of gfx. Each week or whatever timeframe you decide on you could post a couple of steps as a tutorial and at the end of it could see everyone's finished article. Then progressively make the gfx more challenging. Just an idea!

• Like 2

Will work on something for this. Wouldn't mind doin' another smudgerino. wink.png

Would you like this to be extensive (as in including a tutorial(s) of designing and art itself with an actual tutorial of Photoshop's capabilities and what it can do) or just something like a basic tag/signature tutorial?

If you look at the reply above this, let me know how you feel about that!

Hmm like how to create a promotion flyer or business cards would be cool!

• Like 1

Yea a photoshop tutorial would be nice smile.png , covering all the tools etc QwPha8E.png

Shall try to it have it out sometime today!

Just an idea you could maybe teach basics to begin with, working towards producing some sort of gfx. Each week or whatever timeframe you decide on you could post a couple of steps as a tutorial and at the end of it could see everyone's finished article. Then progressively make the gfx more challenging. Just an idea!

I'll look into that idea!

Hmm like how to create a promotion flyer or business cards would be cool!

Will look into this.

• Like 2