i have 12gb ram...why cant i allocate more than 1024mb to OSBOT?

Adriana

Do you have 3 4gb cards or some other number? if theyre not all the same they wont work together....

Yes,

Slot 1: 4gb RAM

Slot 2: 4gb RAM

Slot 3: Empty

Slot 4: 4gb RAM

sucks can only allocated 1024mb...if i could allocate more....i could run like........50 bots.......im already @ 21 and counting @50fps eac

I don't have an answer but I can say that OSBot isn't the only client that limits you to 1024 mb of ram.

I'm wondering the reason for this too.

This kinda reminds me of something also kinda number limited related...

The reason runescape only has a max stack of 2,147M is because the way Java is programmed. It holds up to 10 digits (2,147,000,000)

Do you have 3 4gb cards or some other number? if theyre not all the same they wont work together....

This is not why. It's a software issue not hardware.

Thats odd than, i have a dedicated server and it allocates all of it to OSbot but i have it set to Realtime priority in the Task Manager....

Can u show me how to do this?
well like said above I just have 4 clients running at any given time. 10 bots on each at about 50fps.

Yes,

sucks can only allocated 1024mb...if i could allocate more....i could run like........50 bots.......im already @ 21 and counting @50fps eac

I don't have an answer but I can say that OSBot isn't the only client that limits you to 1024 mb of ram.

The reason runescape only has a max stack of 2,147M is because the way Java is programmed. It holds up to 10 digits (2,147,000,000)

Thats odd than, i have a dedicated server and it allocates all of it to OSbot but i have it set to Realtime priority in the Task Manager....
well like said above I just have 4 clients running at any given time. 10 bots on each at about 50fps.

What are your specs to achieve this Led?

Yes,

What are your specs to achieve this Led?

dedicated server: 8 core AMD 4.0GHz overclocked, 16 gb ram....