Story fun time

Alek

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly and

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly and balls

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly and balls hurt

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly and balls hurt from infection

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly and balls hurt from infection, I

Edited by Gengar

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly and balls hurt from infection, I sucked

• 3 weeks later...

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly and balls hurt from infection, I sucked up the tridimensional unicorn vortex that tried swallowing me. Then, I

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly and balls hurt from infection, I sucked up the tridimensional unicorn vortex that tried swallowing me. Then, I fucked

• 3 weeks later...

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly and balls hurt from infection, I sucked up the tridimensional unicorn vortex that tried swallowing me. Then, I fucked couches

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly and balls hurt from infection, I sucked up the tridimensional unicorn vortex that tried swallowing me. Then, I fucked couches with

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly and balls hurt from infection, I sucked up the tridimensional unicorn vortex that tried swallowing me. Then, I fucked couches with my

Today I met my girlfriend at mcdonalds and touched tips with her dad. This was not a normal father, he was sick. He told his daughter, that unfortunately he was dying of boredom due to his flaccid balls. What would her mother say if she knew the her tongue was brown? I hate a pair of brown, unfirm breasts that sag down towards the road like bags unlike my uncle's balls. Flying in the sky flacidly and balls hurt from infection, I sucked up the tridimensional unicorn vortex that tried swallowing me. Then, I fucked couches with my hairdryer