Looking to start small gold farm looking for proxy help

Impensus

Basically im starting a small gold farm of maybe 5-10 bots that are runecrafting for money, do you guys know any good proxies that will support this amount of bots for a good price and supports osbot?

Reading your post I'm not quite sure if you want a VPS (which runs your account) or a proxy (which changes your ip to the one of the proxy)

I suggest my own shop! smile.png

click my signature if you're interested friend, lowest prices 

I would be interested if you had a website so i can just pay and go, more professional makes it seem safer and easier to use. Plus I don't like the fact anyone can get your ip off skype

I read on an old post that proxies are better for small gold farms due to the high ban rates on vps, can anyone confirm this?

Edited by FriendZoned

I would be interested if you had a website so i can just pay and go, more professional makes it seem safer and easier to use. Plus I don't like the fact anyone can get your ip off skype

I read on an old post that proxies are better for small gold farms due to the high ban rates on vps, can anyone confirm this?

Bullshit. Unless the VPS has been used before for botting and accounts got banned on it.

Bullshit. Unless the VPS has been used before for botting and accounts got banned on it.

Ok thanks for the clarification, If i bought vps hosting from any website would I be able to run osbuddy on them or do i need a site that allows it as I see some sites not being too happy with me running osbot on their vps

I do have a website, but I am not allowed to advertise on the forums unforunately, I will pm you the link to my website.