Looking to start small gold farm looking for proxy help

Impensus

Ok thanks for the clarification, If i bought vps hosting from any website would I be able to run osbuddy on them or do i need a site that allows it as I see some sites not being too happy with me running osbot on their vps

If your computer can handle it I would just run them on your home computer with proxy.

VPS are mostly lagy which causes low gp/h + if you craft through abby you may die due to lags.

If you buy proxy you will need the type SOCKS5, just google it and buy them from a NOT runescape related site and you should be fine :)

Goodluck ^_^

If your computer can handle it I would just run them on your home computer with proxy.

VPS are mostly lagy which causes low gp/h + if you craft through abby you may die due to lags.

If you buy proxy you will need the type SOCKS5, just google it and buy them from a NOT runescape related site and you should be fine smile.png

Goodluck happy.png

I use my own servers and can safely say I don't experience any lagg/decrease in profits on them :p

If you buy proxy you will need the type SOCKS5, just google it and buy them from a NOT runescape related site and you should be fine smile.png

Goodluck happy.png

Exactly what I was needing :) 

Im probably getting a proxy, can you clarify the difference between a proxy and vps? to me they sound the same like they both run bots on them :)

Also im looking to run around 2 bots on my pc at the start to make some money then get 5-10 bots going on a proxy or vps which ever one suits me the best :)

Exactly what I was needing smile.png

Im probably getting a proxy, can you clarify the difference between a proxy and vps? to me they sound the same like they both run bots on them smile.png

Also im looking to run around 2 bots on my pc at the start to make some money then get 5-10 bots going on a proxy or vps which ever one suits me the best smile.png

Proxy = to use a different IP on your own pc

VPS = virtual computer you can control from your computer :)

Exactly what I was needing smile.png

Im probably getting a proxy, can you clarify the difference between a proxy and vps? to me they sound the same like they both run bots on them smile.png

Also im looking to run around 2 bots on my pc at the start to make some money then get 5-10 bots going on a proxy or vps which ever one suits me the best smile.png

read my thread here, it should explain how the VPS works:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/71682-%E2%98%85-buy-your-own-247-online-computer-to-run-bots-rsvps%E2%84%A2/

basically it's a 24/7 online computer that you put the bots on, then you can turn your pc/internet off and they will still run.

a proxy is just a tool to hide your/your bots ip, nothing else.

Ahh I see thanks smile.png

Last question what would you personally reccomend for a small farm ?

unless you have a really good pc, you'd probably need to invest into a VPS if you want to run 4-5 bots to make a solid income.

if you can run the bots at home, probably grab some proxies and run them from home, 1 proxy per bot.