What's your day job?

AustinS

i'm a lab assistant at a bio-tech company

i mainly just wash dishes, but lately i've just been sitting at my cubicle & working with the IT guy

Well Look at you, moving up in the world. ;)

Currently work tech support and services at a large University. Also going to be a resident advisor in the fall for free housing and foods XD. I'll probably work as tech support and in a lab next summer.

I worked Tech Support for Grand Canyon University (15k on ground, 50K(?) online students... It was HELL). 

I'm a software engineer for a large company in California right now, will head back to school in a few months. smile.png

Sounds... Techy. lol. Not quiet my thing. ;)

Just finished University for the summer, i did club promoting for some extra cash while i was there. Got an interview for a summer job at a golf course bar on Sunday so hopefully that will be me sorted for the summer!

Well goodluck Varc! U got dis! :doge:

I am a student currently and I study computer science.

I'm going to graduate soon but I don't have a job at the moment because I want to focus on my studies.

My parents support me while I am doing this.

What's your current GPA? I never quiet understand when people say they don't have a job because they want to, "Focus on their studies"... I'm working 27-32 hours a week (5 days a week), 30 minutes from my university. I maintain a 3.77 GPA as of right now. But hey, do you whatever works for you man! 

What's your current GPA? I never quiet understand when people say they don't have a job because they want to, "Focus on their studies"... I'm working 27-32 hours a week (5 days a week), 30 minutes from my university. I maintain a 3.77 GPA as of right now. But hey, do you whatever works for you man!

Mine is around 3.6

I probably pack in more classes per semester than you because I do not need to work which gets me closer to graduation much faster. A few of my friends work a lot of hours throughout the week and take less classes so they graduating almost a year or 2 after me.

I plan to work when I am working for my master's and do that at a slower pace. I think it is just preference on how you want to balance your studies and work.

• Like 1