AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

21 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Allright wait for the paint to be v2.1 I suppose

6 hours ago, getchar said:

When making Mahogany tables, the bot clicks the demon butler (correctly set-up, as per the instruction), and continues to click on the demon butler without the chat options. This is the case with payment and retrieving from bank.

I gave testing a try, undo-able due to the extreme disconnections + lag. Once the servers are stable once more I'll be able to look into this problem. Nothing I can do about this for now :feels:

20 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I gave testing a try, undo-able due to the extreme disconnections + lag. Once the servers are stable once more I'll be able to look into this problem. Nothing I can do about this for now :feels:

some construction changes today, would be nice if you added in the hotkeys to make, Also prob wont need to pay butler if you got butler money bag.

10 hours ago, Corradi said:

Bot tries to open house opens in but hovers over the run icon - so never actual opens the house options and never select building mode.

Constantly having to pause bot, open house options, select building mode on, run to where I am building and start the bot again.

The log doesn't spit out any error either.

18 minutes ago, ItIsMe said:

Doesn't work at all, just keeps clicking run when trying to access house options

Ill try to push an update for this today, I can't promise it though; maybe I won't be home today

23 hours ago, Ryancb596 said:

Looks great, would like to have a trial!

20 hours ago, Cubz said:

Has the butler issue been fixed? Love another trial if the script is actually working this time.

Ask me again for a trial in about 3 days - I'm not at home most of the time untill wednesday; won't be able to fix anything

EDIT: V1.21 has been pushed - fixing the house toggling problem.
Implementation of using the numbers to build will be looked into either later this week or next week - I'll also try to take a look at the butler problem as of then

Edited by Eagle Scripts

10 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

No update - I'm not at home. Sorry

Would love it if you could drop a message on here (maybe quote us) when this is addressed so I know to try and make use of the script again :) Real shame - for those curious the script itself works like a charm, just a couple of faults with the butler features atm.

• Like 1