AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

4 minutes ago, Miesha said:

Spams Turn building mode on button while using phials and gets stuck. Using mirror mode and just purchased today. It should right click the portal and enter building mode instead to avoid the issue.

V1 of the script went in and out of the house to go to building mode, 70% of the users wanted it to be changed to the settings thing that is being used now.

Your problems are being caused by the mirror client, could you try and run it in injection mode and tell me how it goes?

Just now, Eagle Scripts said:

V1 of the script went in and out of the house to go to building mode, 70% of the users wanted it to be changed to the settings thing that is being used now.

Your problems are being caused by the mirror client, could you try and run it in injection mode and tell me how it goes?

I dont like using injection just because ive only ever used mirror mode and never been banned. Should i hand train the rest to 50 and use the demon butler to avoid the problem?

Just now, Miesha said:

I dont like using injection just because ive only ever used mirror mode and never been banned. Should i hand train the rest to 50 and use the demon butler to avoid the problem?

You could try, but the mirror mode has problems with widgets and dialogues, the chance is still there that butler mode won't work as it's supposed to because of the mirror mode aswell

2 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

You could try, but the mirror mode has problems with widgets and dialogues, the chance is still there that butler mode won't work as it's supposed to because of the mirror mode aswell

Okay ill test it on injection and report back if there is any issues

14 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Okay now its getting stuck making chairs and not clicking on the object. using injection now.

Seems to work oak chair but has problems with oak armchair. Not too big a deal.

Edited by Miesha

13 minutes ago, Miesha said:

Okay now its getting stuck making chairs and not clicking on the object. using injection now.

Seems to work oak chair but has problems with oak armchair. Not too big a deal.

Thanks for reporting, it seems I'll have to update some data regarding that object

Just now, billy987789 said:

Theres a bug with the demon butler im doing oak larders and when its time to pay the demon butler it keeps click on build larder and it does not pay the butler

if you could look into it i would appreciate it thanks

Please give me a proper bug report, using the bug report template on the first page of this thread

6 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Thanks for reporting, it seems I'll have to update some data regarding that object

Please give me a proper bug report, using the bug report template on the first page of this thread

osbot version - 2.4.111, yes on mirror mode, when its time to pay servant it keeps clicking on build larder instead of paying the butler    imgur link- http://imgur.com/a/UYKZr

4 minutes ago, billy987789 said:

osbot version - 2.4.111, yes on mirror mode, when its time to pay servant it keeps clicking on build larder instead of paying the butler    imgur link- http://imgur.com/a/UYKZr

Try Injection Mode - Be sure to start it like the mainpage tells you to

• Deceiver changed the title to AIO Construction