AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

I purchased, but I'm having a lot of trouble using this. Using demon butler and oak larders it just logs out instantly after one inventory instead of interacting with the butler. It was doing better using tele tabs but it still got hung up at least once every 20 mins. I've used for a total of 1.5 hours and it's almost as bad as doing construction by hand, I'm a little disappointed...

Are you 100% positive you are running the script like the first page tells you to? 

Bought this yesterday, all worked fine until i unlocked demon butler, when i try to use him for oak loaders it works fine for 10 mins but when it comes to paying the butler it just hangs up and does nothing.

Bought this yesterday, all worked fine until i unlocked demon butler, when i try to use him for oak loaders it works fine for 10 mins but when it comes to paying the butler it just hangs up and does nothing.

PM him I haven't had time to talk with him on Skype

Can you please respond to your messages?

If I'm paying nearly $10 for one single script I would at least expect for you to have the curtesy to reply to me after I give the information you want.

I'm having the same issue as some people above.

The bot will start doing oak larders/dungeon doors, run for inbetwee 3-8 minutes then it'll just stop doing anything, getting stuck on a talk-to dialogue, where you need to pay your demon butler 10,000.

Can you either fix ths script, respond to the troubleshooting information I've sent to you or simply give me a refund and forget about it, but it's unreasonable to be waiting and waiting if you were online the whole time.

If I'm paying nearly $10 for one single script I would at least expect for you to have the curtesy to reply to me after I give the information you want.

The bot will start doing oak larders/dungeon doors, run for inbetwee 3-8 minutes then it'll just stop doing anything, getting stuck on a talk-to dialogue, where you need to pay your demon butler 10,000.

Can you either fix ths script, respond to the troubleshooting information I've sent to you or simply give me a refund and forget about it, but it's unreasonable to be waiting and waiting if you were online the whole time.

Replied

Edited by Eagle Scripts

Ran into a little bug, with butler mode. Don't know why it happens but bot debug log shows that it stops at "talk to butler" and script status stays on requesting planks then logs out after being afk to long.

My trial seemed to work ok, I just brought the script now I've ran into some issues. Running normal mode making oak larders using demon butler it will run fine for 5/10 mins then get stuck when talking to the butler then basically just sit there. If I stop and restart the bot it will run fine again then hang up 10 mins in talking to the butler any ideas?

I noticed the issue here with demon butler sometimes is when the script is clicking on him "talk-to" but it takes the rest of the items he brought earlier. Where the script is expecting a dialogue.

Because of multiple reports on this issue, I've tested the demon butler method for a solid 45 minutes. It has worked fine for me, the whole 40 min.

I'm guessing you are either not starting it up correctly (Please look at the first page of this thread, there's a detailed how-to-start there. Please be 100% sure you are doing as it tells you to) or you have a special client setting enabled.

Did you use mirror mode?

Did you use low-cpu mode?

Did you use low-resource mode?

My proggie as proof that the demon-butler is stable (Picture taken today):

2b7269525c237c5b340f4fa21d8d21dd.png

Edited by Eagle Scripts