AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

On 7/20/2023 at 8:54 PM, Malt said:

i may be stupid here but why doesnt it open build mode i have to manually do it every time 

Are you using the butler? Then you need to set this up yourself, indeed. 

On 7/22/2023 at 6:34 AM, A Slayer day said:

making mahogany tables it gets stuck on demon butler chats and only builds the inventory I have .

Please carefully follow the startup instructions. You’re not starting it correctly.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Malt said:

this is after 3 hours of it running fine then having this issue after which surely it would  stop working more at the start not 3 hours in ?

Hhm, is there any chance that it disconnected and hence was no longer setup correctly? Can you keep reproducing the error? Please show me how you set it up.

Ope You are correct , wrong on my end didn't realize I had to delete my kitchen. making mahogany tables now with demon butler working 100% thank you. I've owned this script for a long time and finally using it again. 10/10 recommend to anyone training construction , if you are having issues refer to Page 1 of this thread and read the set up!

12 hours ago, A Slayer day said:

Ope You are correct , wrong on my end didn't realize I had to delete my kitchen. making mahogany tables now with demon butler working 100% thank you. I've owned this script for a long time and finally using it again. 10/10 recommend to anyone training construction , if you are having issues refer to Page 1 of this thread and read the set up!

Great, glad to hear this & thanks for updating others about this in the thread.

22 hours ago, velos123 said:

confused on where to purchase it, new to everything not entirely sure what sdn stands for 

You would purchase this script under the "scripts" section Or as I call it the bot library where you add/ remove scripts . You click purchase add to cart then fill out the payment method.

• Heart 1