AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

This bot keeps getting stuck when making oak larders. it will tell demon butler to fetch 24 planks, and then it turns the camera....builds 1, then it talks to demon to get another 8 (leaves 16 remaining with demon) and then does nothing...it keeps the conversation there with butler until logout

I've used it before without issue, but for the past 2-3 days its having such issues randomly, I can't bot this for more than 1 full inventory without it breaking when calling the butler

Edited by arb28
forgot to finish off my sentence

9 hours ago, arb28 said:

This bot keeps getting stuck when making oak larders. it will tell demon butler to fetch 24 planks, and then it turns the camera....builds 1, then it talks to demon to get another 8 (leaves 16 remaining with demon) and then does nothing...it keeps the conversation there with butler until logout

I've used it before without issue, but for the past 2-3 days its having such issues randomly, I can't bot this for more than 1 full inventory without it breaking when calling the butler

You're not setting it up correctly. Please go over the startup instructions and carefully read them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 1:34 AM, Eagle Scripts said:

I'm frankly not entirely sure what could be causing this. The script shouldn't really utilize that much memory. You're the very first in many years that appears to encounter this.

Could you try recording the client with the logger open, until it crashes? Such that perhaps you can catch the last message in the logger before it crashes and we might get some more info here.

I found the issue regarding this script constantly crashing. It was the main osrs client itself causing the issue. It only had 256mb of RAM allocated to it despite my comp having 16gb. Had to change the info.plist configs to use more RAM. Also launched the bot client from the Mac terminal with more RAM assigned. I don't know why some scripts weren't crashing while others did, but nevertheless I am able to bot consistently in peace!

Just FYI, wanted to update in case someone else comes to you about your script crashing while using Mirror Mode - it's probably their memory / processor affinity 🥸

Edited by SirFapzzAlot
  • Like 1