AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Hey man. I just bought this script a few days ago, and I think it works almost perfectly! However, I'm experiencing a unique issue that I don't experience with any other scripts I have:

The client always crashes after running for 10-40 minutes. I have way more than enough memory to run all of my processes, so I don't know what may be causing this. 

I ran other scripts to make sure it wasn't the client itself, and they all ran until I stopped them after a few hours. Could you look into this please (if possible)? Thanks in advance!

MORE INFO:

• Using a Macbook pro
  • Using mirror mode with the client
  • Normal mode on the script
  • Using Phials as the "banking" method on the script
Edited by SirFapzzAlot
More info

10 hours ago, SirFapzzAlot said:

Hey man. I just bought this script a few days ago, and I think it works almost perfectly! However, I'm experiencing a unique issue that I don't experience with any other scripts I have:

The client always crashes after running for 10-40 minutes. I have way more than enough memory to run all of my processes, so I don't know what may be causing this. 

I ran other scripts to make sure it wasn't the client itself, and they all ran until I stopped them after a few hours. Could you look into this please (if possible)? Thanks in advance!

MORE INFO:

• Using a Macbook pro
  • Using mirror mode with the client
  • Normal mode on the script
  • Using Phials as the "banking" method on the script

I'm frankly not entirely sure what could be causing this. The script shouldn't really utilize that much memory. You're the very first in many years that appears to encounter this.

Could you try recording the client with the logger open, until it crashes? Such that perhaps you can catch the last message in the logger before it crashes and we might get some more info here.

12 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I'm frankly not entirely sure what could be causing this. The script shouldn't really utilize that much memory. You're the very first in many years that appears to encounter this.

Could you try recording the client with the logger open, until it crashes? Such that perhaps you can catch the last message in the logger before it crashes and we might get some more info here.

Here ya go - this is what I got.. The last 2 log events popped up like 25 minutes after it crashed:

[INFO][Bot #1][10/12 12:55:50 PM]: BreakManager: We will bot for 397 minute(s) and break for 275 minute(s)
[WARN][Bot #1][10/12 01:55:28 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now.
[WARN][Bot #1][10/12 01:55:33 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...

11 hours ago, SirFapzzAlot said:

Here ya go - this is what I got.. The last 2 log events popped up like 25 minutes after it crashed:

[INFO][Bot #1][10/12 12:55:50 PM]: BreakManager: We will bot for 397 minute(s) and break for 275 minute(s)
[WARN][Bot #1][10/12 01:55:28 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now.
[WARN][Bot #1][10/12 01:55:33 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...

Did you record it? If so, could you send me the recording via Discord?

8 hours ago, anthonychloeaj said:

sounds good ill try it out can i get a trial please ?

1 hour ago, Sick Cunce said:

Hey mate, may I also get a trial too before I purchase please. Also, how do i use a trial if granted. Thanks

Both trials have been granted and are starting as of this very moment. You can use the trial by simply selecting the script in the client's script selector, it'll be there.