AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

So far running pretty smooth but I have 2 questions.

First is why doesn't the bot use the keys to build instead of manually clicking each time it makes a dining table. For example why doesn't it just press the number 2 instead of clicking on the icon. - Progressive Mode

2nd question is why wont it run if the ring of dueling is equipped instead of it being in the inventory.

Edit : Just noticed in Progressive, bot makes me make two rooms and then it sometimes gets stuck when teleporting to home, it will teleport to house and then go into build mode. Then it tries to teleport to house and gets stuck there.

This also happens in normal mode, just tested and it happened. It gets stuck in the menu that comes up when your in your house and you try to teleport again. 

If this could get fixed, ill definitely buy this script.

Running on Mirror and on Progressive mode btw if it makes a difference.

Edited by MrLights

10 hours ago, MrLights said:

So far running pretty smooth but I have 2 questions.

First is why doesn't the bot use the keys to build instead of manually clicking each time it makes a dining table. For example why doesn't it just press the number 2 instead of clicking on the icon. - Progressive Mode

2nd question is why wont it run if the ring of dueling is equipped instead of it being in the inventory.

Edit : Just noticed in Progressive, bot makes me make two rooms and then it sometimes gets stuck when teleporting to home, it will teleport to house and then go into build mode. Then it tries to teleport to house and gets stuck there.

This also happens in normal mode, just tested and it happened. It gets stuck in the menu that comes up when your in your house and you try to teleport again. 

If this could get fixed, ill definitely buy this script.

Running on Mirror and on Progressive mode btw if it makes a difference.

It uses the keys for some objects, feel free to contact me on Discord and then I can look into adding the numbers for the objects that you'd like.

As for progressive mode; it's currently in beta, if it doesn't work for you I'd suggest sticking to normal mode.

As for the menu popping up upon teleport; please also elaborate on this when you contact me on Discord :).