AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

On 10/31/2020 at 3:57 AM, Eagle Scripts said:

No worries! The instructions are there but the spoiler is bugged for some people. If you open the spoiler, scroll all the way down for the content. It’s there, you’ll just have to do some scrolling :).

For every browser I use, scrolling down the long tab, shows one number 7 in the middle left, and then this. revealing hidden contents for everything also remains blank >_<

image.thumb.png.77909575da12f7f03725fcd3645195ec.png

3 hours ago, chronichemp said:

I have enough oak logs to do larders and oak doors, i just cant get this account banned.  Have there been alot of ban reports? 

If you really don't want to get the account banned in the end I'd advise you not to bot honestly. I'm sure there are individuals that have gotten their accounts banned but there have also been individuals that have reached 99 construction with the script.

18 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

If you really don't want to get the account banned in the end I'd advise you not to bot honestly. I'm sure there are individuals that have gotten their accounts banned but there have also been individuals that have reached 99 construction with the script.

I mean if i just botted 2 hours a day with a break in between each hour it could work out? Its a level 124