AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

OSBot Version: 2.5.87
Mirror Mode?: Yes
Description Of Bug: Mahogany Table - it tries to get planks from the demon butler and fails. Keeps clicking butler and doesnt stop. Had a full inv when it happened.
Console Error : No error since it thought it was doing the right thing. 

Screenshot of in-game screen(upload on imgur: https://prnt.sc/usgm7c

Really dissapointed in this script. I wanted to use it and paid for it. I would love my money back 

Got an error when I was making oak larders.  It looks like the issue is that it's asking the butler to get more planks and isn't waiting for it to come back which means that 16 of the 24 planks are still staying with the butler. Was working perfectly fine for the past few days and just stopped to try it again and it no longer is working.

8 minutes ago, strodaddy said:

Got an error when I was making oak larders.  It looks like the issue is that it's asking the butler to get more planks and isn't waiting for it to come back which means that 16 of the 24 planks are still staying with the butler. Was working perfectly fine for the past few days and just stopped to try it again and it no longer is working.

Apparently I'm a moron and got it to work, I just re-loaded the client!  I have successfully used this from 40-high 90's so far and have had no issues!  Thank you for the almost 99 construction!

My apologies for everybody that has not received a reply to their message, it seems that I haven't been following the thread anymore for a while due to a forum bug.

On 10/3/2020 at 2:27 AM, EpicMX said:

Could I please get a Trial? Thanks!

Is this still relevant?

On 9/28/2020 at 11:42 PM, La Ballade said:

will you add mahogany homes?

I will not add Mahogany Homes to this script. However, I'm currently working on AIO Mahogany Homes, a new script that will be released soon.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:17 PM, Congregated said:

OSBot Version: 2.5.87
Mirror Mode?: Yes
Description Of Bug: Mahogany Table - it tries to get planks from the demon butler and fails. Keeps clicking butler and doesnt stop. Had a full inv when it happened.
Console Error : No error since it thought it was doing the right thing. 

Screenshot of in-game screen(upload on imgur: https://prnt.sc/usgm7c

Really dissapointed in this script. I wanted to use it and paid for it. I would love my money back 

Please make sure to carefully read and follow the startup instructions. If not followed for 100%, undesired scenarios such as what you mentioned will happen.

On 10/5/2020 at 3:57 PM, mcelwain said:

Can I get a trial please?

Is this still relevant?

On 10/6/2020 at 4:48 AM, strodaddy said:

Please make sure to carefully read and follow the startup instructions. If not followed for 100%, undesired scenarios such as what you mentioned will happen.

On 10/6/2020 at 4:57 AM, strodaddy said:

Apparently I'm a moron and got it to work, I just re-loaded the client!  I have successfully used this from 40-high 90's so far and have had no issues!  Thank you for the almost 99 construction!

Glad to hear!

Is it possible to add support for the Camelot method (high-risk world Camelot TP)? It's a lot faster than Varrock afaik. 

As well, I ran into an issue where I had set up to create workbenches. The script gets completely stuck on the "remove" option, at the second prompt where it asks if you want to upgrade or remove. Jagex did something really stupid with that second prompt, but it does kill the script. 

21 hours ago, Diesal said:

Is it possible to add support for the Camelot method (high-risk world Camelot TP)? It's a lot faster than Varrock afaik. 

As well, I ran into an issue where I had set up to create workbenches. The script gets completely stuck on the "remove" option, at the second prompt where it asks if you want to upgrade or remove. Jagex did something really stupid with that second prompt, but it does kill the script. 

Could you get me a GIF of the prompt appearing?

16 hours ago, Blakexton said:

Could i get a trial please?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).