AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

script is getting stuck on butler conversations.

specifically when first talking to the butler to request planks and then when the butler wants payment.

Have tried both mirror mode and injection.

Sometimes the bot will last 10 minutes fine, and then all of a sudden get stuck on conversation it was handling fine before.

1 hour ago, RoundBox said:

specifically when first talking to the butler to request planks and then when the butler wants payment.

Sometimes the bot will last 10 minutes fine, and then all of a sudden get stuck on conversation it was handling fine before.

Im having this exact same issue as i am typing.. it also doesnt hit my bell or call the demon butler in any way. if he isnt standing right next to my character the bot just moves the mouse around the same 3-4 squares one square away from me

Edited by Kodaibear1

9 hours ago, RoundBox said:

8 hours ago, Kodaibear1 said:

Im having this exact same issue as i am typing.. it also doesnt hit my bell or call the demon butler in any way. if he isnt standing right next to my character the bot just moves the mouse around the same 3-4 squares one square away from me

Are you guys 100% following the startup instructions for both the butler and your character? Are you in fixed mode?

14 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Are you guys 100% following the startup instructions for both the butler and your character? Are you in fixed mode?

Yeah ive tried it how the instructions say probably 100 times, it gets stuck on the butler dialogue whenever the butler comes back, or it just plain cant find him. works just fine with phials but i cant seem to get it to work with the butler 

21 hours ago, Kodaibear1 said:

Yeah ive tried it how the instructions say probably 100 times, it gets stuck on the butler dialogue whenever the butler comes back, or it just plain cant find him. works just fine with phials but i cant seem to get it to work with the butler 

Are you in fixed mode?

6 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I haven't been paying attention to OSRS updates lately; have any changes been made to construction?

Nah, there is nothing that has been updated that would affect it. It's odd because the script will work fine for about 10 minutes and then just get stuck on conversations its previously completed.

Hello I purchased this and am dissapointed. It takes forever to remove and build the tables, and stop talking to the Demon Butler after 5 or so runs.

This is the 3rd Script i have bought from you and iam NOT happy at all with the results. 

Blast Furnace needs to be worked on too.

Edited by say wassup

1 hour ago, RoundBox said:

Nah, there is nothing that has been updated that would affect it. It's odd because the script will work fine for about 10 minutes and then just get stuck on conversations its previously completed.

Is there any chance you could lend me an account I could use to look into this?

55 minutes ago, say wassup said:

Hello I purchased this and am dissapointed. It takes forever to remove and build the tables, and stop talking to the Demon Butler after 5 or so runs.

This is the 3rd Script i have bought from you and iam NOT happy at all with the results. 

Blast Furnace needs to be worked on too.

You're definitely mistaking about buying multiple of my scripts, I don't have a blast furnace script.

5 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Is there any chance you could lend me an account I could use to look into this?

You're definitely mistaking about buying multiple of my scripts, I don't have a blast furnace script.

MB thinking of Khal with Blast Furnace. Construction needs a update, is it possible to not move your mouse at all while building tables like on YT

3 hours ago, say wassup said:

Mahogany. you set your screen the re-sizeable but just narrow it down the table and you can just right click, remove, left click,build, and so on without moving the mouse

Ah that's what you meant. I'm sorry, I can add a keybinding for your preferred object which will make the script use the keybinding instead of the mouse when building. I won't, however, specifically make what you requested for a specific object.