AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, Anhjew said:

Great script :D. Got my construction from 1-83 in a few days just to be able to make my rejuv pool and ornate box :) Was well worth the price I paid for it haha. Will use again if I need to make a new account. I got around 330k/hr when I used the servant's pouch to reduce the dialogue popup when paying the servant.

50 minutes ago, Jorden Santos said:

Thanks bought it and it's working great with the things available :D

Glad to hear guys :) .

@Eagle Scripts Hello, I just bought the script and it seems to be broken. It works fine for a few minutes and then it just sits and clicks on the butler over and over again. Please fix it ASAP or refund me, thanks. It did the same thing when I was building mahogany tables (tried changing to oak larders, didnt work).

ab033a19e01ae205d7839d314df2e9d0.gif

47 minutes ago, swiffy said:

@Eagle Scripts Hello, I just bought the script and it seems to be broken. It works fine for a few minutes and then it just sits and clicks on the butler over and over again. Please fix it ASAP or refund me, thanks. It did the same thing when I was building mahogany tables (tried changing to oak larders, didnt work).

ab033a19e01ae205d7839d314df2e9d0.gif

Please carefully read the OP and start both your butler and your character 100% like the thread states :) . This issue is being caused because you haven't started it correctly :) .

14 hours ago, nano321 said:

Does this work with mirror mode? and is it recommended to use mirror mode at all for this?

Normally I'd say that mirror mode causes a lot of issues with the script thus not use it, but apparently, a major update has been released overnight which is promised to work a lot better with various scripts. I could grant you a trial and you can tell me how it went?