AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

11 hours ago, Jonathan Schep said:

This script is constantly trying to remove planks in Castle wars, first time using it, keep withdrawing planks when inventory is already full???

Are you using mirror mode? Have you started it like the thread states?

9 hours ago, Clankers said:

uses phials flawlessly for many hours, but can not for the life of me use the demon butler without spam clicking while trying to send him back to bank

Are you using mirror mode? Have you started it 100% like the thread states?

7 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

The picture in butler mode, shows no nails in inventory and also states to setup inventory exactly as shown, only thing I did different rather was having nails in my inventory, did not think butler gather any other item other then planks. besides that Ive tried running script multiple times as shown, also even delete kitchen/dinning room when Im working on the other. Edit: I am also not using mirror mode, fixed screen with zoom all the way out and toggled off option for scroll wheel.

Edited by Clankers

4 hours ago, Cranky said:

hi eagle, can i get a trial please?

thanks

I'm not able to due to the combination of your join date & postcount, sorry.

2 hours ago, Dysania said:

does this support mahogany dining tables? I've been trying to find it on the list but I don't see it... thanks

I think (by heart) it does, if not you can lend me an account so I could grab data and then I could add it in :) .

1 hour ago, Clankers said:

The picture in butler mode, shows no nails in inventory and also states to setup inventory exactly as shown, only thing I did different rather was having nails in my inventory, did not think butler gather any other item other then planks. besides that Ive tried running script multiple times as shown, also even delete kitchen/dinning room when Im working on the other. Edit: I am also not using mirror mode, fixed screen with zoom all the way out and toggled off option for scroll wheel.

Make sure to have the butler waiting with 1 less plank if you have 1 less inventory space available then the startup info has.

42 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I'm not able to due to the combination of your join date & postcount, sorry.

I think (by heart) it does, if not you can lend me an account so I could grab data and then I could add it in :) .

Make sure to have the butler waiting with 1 less plank if you have 1 less inventory space available then the startup info has.

ah okay no problem, whats the minimum required? thanks

11 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Yes Im starting it exaccly how the script states. Im 1 contruction. I bought a house, and I'm using progressive mode. still not working. 

Please fix, 

Thanks, 

1 minute ago, Jonathan Schep said:

Yes Im starting it exaccly how the script states. Im 1 contruction. I bought a house, and I'm using progressive mode. still not working. 

Please fix, 

Thanks, 

Are you using mirror mode?

If you are using mirror mode, try it out without mirror mode. If it still doesn't work there's nothing much I can do for you at this moment, the progressive mode is in beta and does not work for everybody :( .

6 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Are you using mirror mode?

If you are using mirror mode, try it out without mirror mode. If it still doesn't work there's nothing much I can do for you at this moment, the progressive mode is in beta and does not work for everybody :( .

I am in mirror mode, and I'm not trying it out in not mirror mode, Ill just wait till it works. 

When do you think you will have this working>??? :(