AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Hi I am starting the script exactly as the inventory states to have it. Full inventory of 24 logs, with butler having logs in his as well.  Cash, notes, and tools in correct places. No table currently built and no dialogue open.

My issue is that i have to constantly hit f2 to fix the bot in order to have it go through the rotation again. not exactly botting :/
Please Help.

EDIT: I'm running in mirrored mode and do not have a kitchen, only dining room.

Edited by Gerard Karl

37 minutes ago, Gerard Karl said:

Hi I am starting the script exactly as the inventory states to have it. Full inventory of 24 logs, with butler having logs in his as well.  Cash, notes, and tools in correct places. No table currently built and no dialogue open.

My issue is that i have to constantly hit f2 to fix the bot in order to have it go through the rotation again. not exactly botting :/
Please Help.

Yeah I'm having issues doing Larders with Demon too. It works fine with Phials.

7 hours ago, Gerard Karl said:

Please Help.

7 hours ago, martinc said:

Yeah I'm having issues doing Larders with Demon too. It works fine with Phials.

Are you guys also having no dialogue open when starting the script?

Mirror mode causes a lot of client issues, unfortunately, this script relies a lot on dialogues and widgets and can therefore not used in mirror mode.

7 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Are you guys also having no dialogue open when starting the script?

Mirror mode causes a lot of client issues, unfortunately, this script relies a lot on dialogues and widgets and can therefore not used in mirror mode.

Yes with no dialogue open. Yeah I did figure it was probably the client causing issues. Thanks though.

• Like 1