AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

17 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

That's correct.

Thanks man, I got it working finally! Have you ever thought of having the bot press the numbers corresponding to the item we are building? Like for instance: Crude Wooden Chair is 1, Wooden chair is 2. Instead of having it always click it, I feel like that might be a little more human like when running this script for a while. From what I see, it looks like it does do that when you are removing the item but not for building it. 

1 hour ago, lynxl said:

Thanks man, I got it working finally! Have you ever thought of having the bot press the numbers corresponding to the item we are building? Like for instance: Crude Wooden Chair is 1, Wooden chair is 2. Instead of having it always click it, I feel like that might be a little more human like when running this script for a while. From what I see, it looks like it does do that when you are removing the item but not for building it. 

It does it for the more common items :) .

Hi,

One question. I am currently doing oak larders with demon butler. Most of the times when I turn on the script, the way you said in the 1st thread, the script sometimes doesn't go through the demon butler dialogue, as well for the oak larder dialogue (it doesn't delete it or it doesn't build it, while the GUI says its doing the action) it freezes. And after a long time of freezing, my account logs out and it doesn't do anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by niyo

24 minutes ago, niyo said:

Hi,

One question. I am currently doing oak larders with demon butler. Most of the times when I turn on the script, the way you said in the 1st thread, the script sometimes doesn't go through the demon butler dialogue, as well for the oak larder dialogue (it doesn't delete it or it doesn't build it, while the GUI says its doing the action) it freezes. And after a long time of freezing, my account logs out and it doesn't do anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Please make screenshots of the according dialogues so I can verify what's happening here :).

4 hours ago, peengrabber said:

is there any way I can get a trial before i purchase this script, i need to stop hoping to w30 to use peoples pools q.q..

Granted.

2 hours ago, talipen said:

hi eagles wondering if its possible to add bagged plants :) its not the best way for construction, would would be a cool bonus feature for starting farming?

What are the needed tools for this?

3 hours ago, talipen said:

hi eagles wondering if its possible to add bagged plants :) its not the best way for construction, would would be a cool bonus feature for starting farming?

I saw your private script request. Send me a PM regarding this, I can make this for you as a private script.