AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

On 5/20/2024 at 8:57 AM, codeath said:

why does butler mode not support breaking? i don't want to suicide bot it

The setup is no longer valid after logging back in.

On 5/20/2024 at 1:42 PM, ttrs said:

could i grab a trial please?

Apologies for the delayed reply, do you still need this?

On 5/21/2024 at 8:07 AM, Alex12341 said:

Hello, 

May I get a trial please? I'm very interested. 

Thanks. 

Apologies for the delayed reply, do you still need this?

So just bought this. Right now, using demon butler for Teak Garden Benches is very inefficient imo. Is there a way to focus the clicking so that it clicks in the corner of the two benches? Currently it clicks on the "outside" of both benches which makes your player run back and forth and isn't very ideal.

It's also an absolute pain to get the script started since you have to remove the dining room which takes the bell ring with it so you can't call your servant like normal.

Switching to mahog tables since oak dungeon doors don't appear to be supported. The only thing I've noticed with this is that after sending the butler off, your player waits until he comes back before it tries to make another table, can't the next round of table-making be started while the butler is fetching supplies?

56 minutes ago, AychGeeKay said:

So just bought this. Right now, using demon butler for Teak Garden Benches is very inefficient imo. Is there a way to focus the clicking so that it clicks in the corner of the two benches? Currently it clicks on the "outside" of both benches which makes your player run back and forth and isn't very ideal.

It's also an absolute pain to get the script started since you have to remove the dining room which takes the bell ring with it so you can't call your servant like normal.

Switching to mahog tables since oak dungeon doors don't appear to be supported. The only thing I've noticed with this is that after sending the butler off, your player waits until he comes back before it tries to make another table, can't the next round of table-making be started while the butler is fetching supplies?

As for the first two things that you mentioned; I'm aware that they can be a pain but unfortunately I will not be able to make changes to those.

As for the last point regarding the script waiting with building until the butler is back; this is done intentionally to ensure that the script also works better when there is lag/latency and is therefore required to achieve longer runtimes. As otherwise the butler can sometimes come back too soon unexpectedly, messing up the inventory item counts.

32 minutes ago, Scrapo123 said:

Thanks for the trial, but i have to say that the demon butler function is not working... so i continued with phials, but this way more ineffiecient. Still thanks for trying out.

You most likely did not set it up correctly as per the instructions :).

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

As for the first two things that you mentioned; I'm aware that they can be a pain but unfortunately I will not be able to make changes to those.

As for the last point regarding the script waiting with building until the butler is back; this is done intentionally to ensure that the script also works better when there is lag/latency and is therefore required to achieve longer runtimes. As otherwise the butler can sometimes come back too soon unexpectedly, messing up the inventory item counts.

You most likely did not set it up correctly as per the instructions :).

Thinking of that, why not make it butler-independent? Is it not possible to make a function to check the number of planks in the onLoop? if < X, then talk to butler, otherwise keep making stuff? Genuinely curious, not trying to be a dick.

Also, could you look into putting a .sort on the list of objects to alphabetize them? or put some other identifier next to their name (like a number or level to make or something).

Edited by AychGeeKay

22 hours ago, AychGeeKay said:

Thinking of that, why not make it butler-independent? Is it not possible to make a function to check the number of planks in the onLoop? if < X, then talk to butler, otherwise keep making stuff? Genuinely curious, not trying to be a dick.

Also, could you look into putting a .sort on the list of objects to alphabetize them? or put some other identifier next to their name (like a number or level to make or something).

The way things are written, there'll be some constraints which I'm currently not planning on lifting to be frank. Thanks for thinking with me though.

As for the sort; not such a bad idea. Any chance you could send me a PM regarding this? (Either on forums or via Discord)

1 hour ago, Shivel said:

When I run the script when it runs out of planks it does not retrieve them from the demon butler, then just stops I am doing mahogany tables and I followed your steps any ideas?

Are you positive you follow the instructions to the tad? That is, the number of planks you asked from the butler are exactly the same, you set-up the butler accordingly prior to starting the script, etc?