AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, Seriously said:

I think the "How to start the Script" spoiler has too much "Enter" in it? When I open it I have to scroll down for few seconds before the instructions show up.

Yeah the spoilers randomly started to bug out, attempting to fix them might ruin the entire thread so I'm keeping it like this for now. Thanks for pointing it out though!

Edited by Eagle Scripts

3 hours ago, krisped said:

Script is awesome! 

But is it possible to add trees to the script? :) Would help doing the worst lvls of farming, and still receive construction xp :)

Thanks anyways :)

Glad to hear you're liking it! That being said, I've received this request multiple times but will stay with the decision of not adding anything farming-related into this script, as I'd like to keep it solemnly related to construction. Please consider looking at AIO Farming instead of any farming needs :).

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Glad to hear you're liking it! That being said, I've received this request multiple times but will stay with the decision of not adding anything farming-related into this script, as I'd like to keep it solemnly related to construction. Please consider looking at AIO Farming instead of any farming needs :).

I already own and use your farming script. But its the way until 15-30 which is so boring. If you not can give me some farming advice from your script :)