AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

9 minutes ago, CrazyMate said:

I have just checked and it hasnt gone through, i know i tried the script over a year ago but i never actually got to trial it? just wondering if you can do it again :D ? ?

Unfortunately, I maintain a policy in which everybody only gets to trial a single time. There is no way for me to track down whether you actually used it or not.

I can, therefore, not grant you another trial. No hard feelings :) .

6 minutes ago, brandonfw1 said:

Mind granting me a trial? :)

Sure thing. Granted.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Unfortunately, I maintain a policy in which everybody only gets to trial a single time. There is no way for me to track down whether you actually used it or not.

I can, therefore, not grant you another trial. No hard feelings :) .

Sure thing. Granted.

Starting with all required items in invent when wanting progressive mode, and it opens bank and says withdrawing ROD, clicks my first tab, then withdrawing planks, and hovers on them and repeats? :)

Mirror mode. Restart of client seemed to fix it. 

Edited by brandonfw1

7 minutes ago, brandonfw1 said:

Starting with all required items in invent when wanting progressive mode, and it opens bank and says withdrawing ROD, clicks my first tab, then withdrawing planks, and hovers on them and repeats? :)

Mirror mode. 

Please try without mirror mode and report to me whether that works. :)

21 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please try without mirror mode and report to me whether that works. :)

I dont truust the other way, whole reason i got VIP was for mirror mode ? Restarting the client seemed to fix it. Some other little bug i saw it gets stuck on turning on building mode when its already on. If i turn it off the bot will turn it back on and be fine. 

1 minute ago, brandonfw1 said:

I dont truust the other way, whole reason i got VIP was for mirror mode ? Restarting the client seemed to fix it. Some other little bug i saw it gets stuck on turning on building mode when its already on. If i turn it off the bot will turn it back on and be fine. 

Understandable.

Problem is that mirror mode can cause unexpected problems which I can not cover as scripter.

6 hours ago, CrazyMate said:

I purchased the script, but not very impressed!

For some reason the bot will work for about half an hour doing oak dungeon doors. Wen i come back im always standing outside my house trying to click building mode?

Seems very bot like and not very happy :(

I’m aware that oak dungeon doors are not as efficient as I’d like them to be, sorry.