AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

On 14-4-2018 at 12:07 PM, wellfuck said:

Just a few things.
Maybe nice to add to progressive mode explanation: You need aprox 250 planks, 400 iron nials, 1800 oak planks, 85 house tabs and i believe 12-15 rings of dueling for lvl 1-50
These are aprox numbers, you'll make it with these supplies with a lil left over.

Also noticed that progress mode doesnt use keybindings like normal mode does.

All in all, nice script ^^ 

I could add that in the OP, as long as you tell me what goal is being reached with the given supplies :) .

15 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please make sure to select all needed settings. If the GUI turns up weird, first minimize it once.

Got it running, but bot just mass clicks the buttler once he brings too many planks to fit in inventory. :(

It is great aslong as it runs but have to restart every 3 minute cuz of that...

pls fix bro

7 minutes ago, dailysmoker said:

Got it running, but bot just mass clicks the buttler once he brings too many planks to fit in inventory. :(

It is great aslong as it runs but have to restart every 3 minute cuz of that...

pls fix bro

Please make sure you're starting it exactly as the thread states, it'll otherwise cause issues. Are you running on mirror mode?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please make sure you're starting it exactly as the thread states, it'll otherwise cause issues. Are you running on mirror mode?

Trying right now, tyvm for quick responses :).

Still finding same problem,

Started with empty invy buttler 24 planks for me, still messes up over time when it has 2 left over planks. It keeps mass clicking the buttler. :(

Edited by dailysmoker

12 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I could add that in the OP, as long as you tell me what goal is being reached with the given supplies :) .

i believe quite some people will use this to go from 1 to 50 for the teleports. I myself did this as well ( i could b wrong ofc) i dono it would be a nice piece of information for the people who would want to reach lvl 50.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr Gh0st said:

Tbh I have to babysit it and click the stuff myself, somethings need to be done. 

I paid for this script expecting it to work better then the free one.

This is an inproper bug report. I’m not sure what’s exactly wrong nor do I know what/how to fix it, by reading this bug report.