Banned for 'Powerleveling'? LOL

Taxonomy

i want 1-99 strength on a fresh account.

what payment methods u accept?

1-99 range is 50m worth of bronze arrows, gl wasting them and getting banned

50m* if you dont loot the arrows

nope not even close 50m lolllllllllll and i just get broad bolts and i make more profit then i lose so. even if i blowpipe i would still be making profit and not losing even when i have to repair it

nope not even close 50m lolllllllllll and i just get broad bolts and i make more profit then i lose so. even if i blowpipe i would still be making profit and not losing even when i have to repair it

So 1-99 range in 8 days without losing profit. YEAH OKAY. FUCK OUT OF HERE.

Broad bolts are slow as hell. No way you can powerlevel with those as quick as knives. And blowpipe? Are you stupid? U can blowpipe 1-99 range LMAO. Blowpipe requires 75 range.

99 range without picking up arrows/knives is roughly 50M. 13,000,000 xp is a lot.

to get about 30k range xp you use up like 10,000 knives/arrows if you don't pick them up. i'll let you do the math

God, you're slow. I can tell you know nothing of ranged training and powerleveling.

LMAO, the kid said he can get 1-99 ranged in 8 days using a blowpipe and broad bolts... LOOOOOOOOOOL fuck out of here.

first of all blowpipe starts at 75 and broad bolts are like 3.2 ticks each hit on rapid..............................

Edited by Philly Shell

Broad bolts are slow as hell. No way you can powerlevel with those as quick as knives. And blowpipe? Are you stupid? U can blowpipe 1-99 range LMAO. Blowpipe requires 75 range.

99 range without picking up arrows/knives is roughly 50M. 13,000,000 xp is a lot.

to get about 30k range xp you use up like 10,000 knives/arrows if you don't pick them up. i'll let you do the math

God, you're slow. I can tell you know nothing of ranged training and powerleveling.

LMAO, the kid said he can get 1-99 ranged in 8 days using a blowpipe and broad bolts... LOOOOOOOOOOL fuck out of here.

first of all blowpipe starts at 75 and broad bolts are like 3.2 ticks each hit on rapid..............................

you are a downy i said 2-3 weeks and once i hit 75 range it would take me 1 week to hit 99 you fucking idiot and yeah you can gain profit if you know where to bot i hope you get banned talking shit like this you are new to the forums and are clueless about what i know. 

Relax pal

you are a downy i said 2-3 weeks and once i hit 75 range it would take me 1 week to hit 99 you fucking idiot and yeah you can gain profit if you know where to bot i hope you get banned talking shit like this you are new to the forums and are clueless about what i know. 

You can get 75 range in 3 days. Now you say it's 1-2 weeks? Oh, I forgot. You said you were botting? 75 range should be possible within 48 hours with knives at rock crabs 24/7 botting.

You obviously don't know shit.

You can't profit from powerleveling 75-99 range either without looting your bolts on 1 prayer. I'm not talking about chinning or anything, you cerebral palsy kid. You can't chin with 1 prayer. 1 Defence too. THERE'S NO WHERE ELSE TO TRAIN BESIDES ROCK CRABS, MINOTAURS, AND FLESH CRAWLERS WITH 1 PRAYER. YOU WON'T MAKE ANY PROFIT BESIDES XP GAIN PROFIT.

Childish arguments.

Well, he came on the thread I started saying he could bot 1-99 ranged in 200 hours and make profit. (I'm guessing you make profit selling the account. No in game gold profit from training through in game methods, the ranged, 1-99) had to break it down for the downy.

1-99 Range isn't even possible in 200 hours with 1 pray 1 def LMAO. Unless you find a glitch that gives you like x3 the xp rate

Well, he came on the thread I started saying he could bot 1-99 ranged in 200 hours and make profit. (I'm guessing you make profit selling the account. No in game gold profit from training through in game methods, the ranged, 1-99) had to break it down for the downy.

1-99 Range isn't even possible in 200 hours with 1 pray 1 def LMAO. Unless you find a glitch that gives you like x3 the xp rate

dude i am talking about 1-99 range on a main acc i didn't know you meant 1 def calm down you child before i get :mald:

please stop trolling the thread and posting dumb shit that doesn't involve anything/isn't relevant.

that was a really dumb post. why would chinese/asian workers be on drugs playing runescape in a building filled with computers making $8 a day?....

Yes master. Don't be so offended. If you want people to be cool with you be cool too. doge.png

Seriously, I might have an idea why they said that. Did you or not plan to play legit on it after the 99 range?

Edited by Wheys

yeah i planned to play legit after the 99 range why

Well, it's maybe stupid but my opinion. If they said no, it's probably because there's a small change that you account would be checked manually with IP check. There's no way you could play in China (If the site come from there) and whatever your country. Like I said, it's maybe nothing, but there's still small changes you know. The longest the order it is, bigger are the change. 

Anyway, you will be better to order such kind of request in here.

Order it. When the order is done, wait few days.

Edited by Wheys

Can I pay you with 07 by the XP? Let's say every 1 million XP, I give you like 10m

every 500k xp 5m, for 100k xp 1m, etc?

i dotn wanna pay up front like 50m for 99 str and get scammed or banned or something

That is fine by me just add me on skype or what not, thanks.