Can anyone fix my profile?

RoomScape

Ctrl-Z m9

Why I think it expresses your personality nicely

About Me

<span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 24px;'><em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'><span style='color: rgb(255,255,0)'>KNOWN IMPOSTORS! - Search them up on skype and block them so you won't ever fall for their scams!</span></strong></em></span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: roomscape.osbot</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: Jaggeman2.</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: live.roomscape</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: ucanduenizalti</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: gaeshaw.pb</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: Yehnikaro</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: ahsrs.1</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: RSTradingEoC07</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: Alexx582111</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: Arthur91202</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: racklcityz</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: toxicarcane</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: smartboosts</span></p><span style='font-family: tahoma'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><br/></span></span><br/><p class='bbc_center'><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>Skype: grind_fiji</span></p><br/><br/><br/><p class='bbc_center'><a href='http://hatscripts.co...?live:roomscape' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>blue.png</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 18px;'><a href='http://www.mindistor...?i_am=roomscape' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><span style='color: #ff0000'>GIVE ME YOUR SOUL!!</span></a></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='http://internetometer.com/give/33731' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>33731.png</a></p>"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."<br/>“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”<br/>“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”<br/>“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”<br/>“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”<br/>“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”<br/>“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."<br/>“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”<br/>“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”<br/>“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”<br/>“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”<br/>“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”<br/>“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”<br/>“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”<br/>“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”<br/>“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.”<br/>“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”<br/>“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”<br/>"It is never too late to be what you might have been."<br/>“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”<br/><br/><br/><br/>