I hate Zulrah so much

Mustikurupt

I pretty much consider myself a very calm and collected person, i don't get angry very often but this snake boss is making my day extremely upsetting. The last time i tried this boss, i was determined never to attempt it again. After hearing from multiple people not to give up and keep going, i thought ''i'll try it one more time'' and i did. This time was a bit different, i had money to buy a blowpipe, i had void range/mage, a trident and plenty of food. Money was not an issue. First two times i died today, i kind of laughed it off and thought it's normal, keep going. By the 10th time, i lost my cool and got very frustrated, i wanted to literally smash my laptop with a baseball bat. I'm still being told to keep going, that they died as well and kept going, but i am not them. I literally have zero tolerance when it comes to learning new things. I only do it if i have to. Getting my fucking drivers licence was easier than learning this boss. For all intents and purposes, i am officially done with Zulrah. I will more than likely never attempt this boss again, despite any ''tips'' i might get. Fuck this boss, fuck doing it, i am gonna go play some GTA Online to cool off, thank you for reading.

bro i hear ya. I suck so much balls at zulrah, (maxed combat) I'm like you, money isn't a problem, void, blowpipe, drag darts, and I still can't fucking kill it. I've gotten close, like 100hp close but had to tele cause I would of died. Shit gets me so heated when I die. 

How'd you do, killed it yet?

Nope, i tried to kill it another 60 times today and i'm still failing. I realize this boss is just not my kind of boss, it has drained my cash stack and i don't know what got into me thinking i was actually gonna kill this boss. I'm gonna sell my supplies, i'm not mad or anything, just tired of doing it at this point. I'm a pvm'er but Zulrah is some next level shit that needs patience the size of a Buddhist monk. Fuck Zulrah, i'm going back to GWD.