Runescape PvP question.

Savage

So I'm considering making a pure of some type to do some PKing on but I have never been a PKer in RS. I was always a skiller and PVMer.

That being said I have little knowledge of how to PvP or what type of pure I should start with for my first time.

What do you all think is the easiest pure to play and learn to PvP on? Preferably p2p.

Also can you link me to a good build to this pure.

Thanks!

i'd personally say granite maul is the easiest and the most fun if you're just starting out - this is because no real skill is needed (in terms of 1 ticking) as the special attack can kill an opponent even if it isn't timed perfectly - where as its much easier to out-eat a dds special attack if theres a short delay. Also less quests are needed (although 55 slayer for leaf bladed sword is so beneficial if you can be bothered training)

heres a link to it - not used this myself but it seems to be alright

http://www.2007hq.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176

i'd personally say granite maul is the easiest and the most fun if you're just starting out - this is because no real skill is needed (in terms of 1 ticking) as the special attack can kill an opponent even if it isn't timed perfectly - where as its much easier to out-eat a dds special attack if theres a short delay. Also less quests are needed (although 55 slayer for leaf bladed sword is so beneficial if you can be bothered training)

heres a link to it - not used this myself but it seems to be alright

http://www.2007hq.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176

Thanks, I'll be sure to take a look. And I will probably just purchase an account instead of training my own :p

Definitely check out an Obbymauler on the road aswell, could go Obby maul > Granite maul > and so on to check out them all ^^

1/60/1 as an obby maul started, whenever u grow sick of u just get 50 attack for granite maul :p
You could PM me if u need to know anything about them aswell.

Edited by NoCC

Thanks, I'll be sure to take a look. And I will probably just purchase an account instead of training my own tongue.png

people with money...grrr! ;) 

if it has 55 slayer on it its so much better as leaf bladed sword is comparable to a dragon scimitar despite only requiring 50 atk - it is much better than brine sabre and rune scimitar so if you decided to train strength further or do some melee pking it would really be useful.

you won't really need the guide then lol! but if you're looking to buy an account and you are willing to spend money on it then i recommend buying one with unholy book, mithril gloves, fully quested attack, bearhead  - just useful items which can't necessarily be gotten once the account is bought. (eg mountains daughter for bearhead gives attack xp on reward as well as prayer) 

good luck with it and if you need any help/ want advice just give me a message its my favourite build and when i'm not staking or getting banned its what i tend to pk on