Stag - long time botter & internet dweller

Stag

Hey,

I'm Stag, long time botter & long time internet dweller. Been around runescape since 2006 and seen all the great things it achieved but right around 2008 it started to become dull, i think it was around the week after getting my first 99. (woodcutting) So i turned to the internet to try and find a better way of getting those annoying levels. And that was how my botting career started. 

About me, well i am a university drop out. Yep, did my first year at a average university and started getting depressed etc and lost all interest in learning and when the work load became to much or i didnt understand something i didnt ask like i was supposed to and i ended up not going back to resit my first year exams. Then left. Didnt tell my parents and was a pretty rough year anyway, idk why i typed all that out. 

Now im here trying to use something useful i learnt in uni to make some scripts or learn java properly. Didnt get as far as OO java but really didnt have the effort to stick at it. So to all you java pro's feel free to pass on your knowledge. 

Stag,

Signing out.

• Like 1

Hey,

I'm Stag, long time botter & long time internet dweller. Been around runescape since 2006 and seen all the great things it achieved but right around 2008 it started to become dull, i think it was around the week after getting my first 99. (woodcutting) So i turned to the internet to try and find a better way of getting those annoying levels. And that was how my botting career started. 

About me, well i am a university drop out. Yep, did my first year at a average university and started getting depressed etc and lost all interest in learning and when the work load became to much or i didnt understand something i didnt ask like i was supposed to and i ended up not going back to resit my first year exams. Then left. Didnt tell my parents and was a pretty rough year anyway, idk why i typed all that out. 

Now im here trying to use something useful i learnt in uni to make some scripts or learn java properly. Didnt get as far as OO java but really didnt have the effort to stick at it. So to all you java pro's feel free to pass on your knowledge. 

Stag,

Signing out.

What kind of script are you working on? (:

welcome maan, and sad to hear about the university and that it didnt work out, i can relate to that too :)

but anways, i had the same issue with school, and i ended up studying something (i dont know the name in english)  but its about web design and php/jquery and all the things u need to build a website from scratch...so if ur interrested in script, maybe u should find a school where they teach that, cuz its important to finish school bra, u may need it later for work or things like that. but i hope u find out, and if scripting is what ur soul desire, then i wish u the best . Welcome and goodluck.

Hey,

Stag,

Signing out.