Negative Feedback

RSH

He won't add me on skype, he's the one who deleted me.

I told him I would help him, he instead started blaming me.

I've contacted the original owner with no success of course, however to me it seems that the account isn't even recovered, mainly because I bought 2 accounts of the guy and the one I bought is okay, and it's much higher level.

I'm starting to think, that this player made this up to try and make money of me.

I would like to see proof from him, that he has lost control of the account.

He won't add me on skype, he's the one who deleted me.

I told him I would help him, he instead started blaming me.

I've contacted the original owner with no success of course, however to me it seems that the account isn't even recovered, mainly because I bought 2 accounts of the guy and the one I bought is okay, and it's much higher level.

I'm starting to think, that this player made this up to try and make money of me.

I would like to see proof from him, that he has lost control of the account.

From viewing the screenshots you have clearly tried to help @Hermitrage out, he is clearly not willing to accept this help as he has removed you on Skype and he has indeed provided no proof that the account has been hacked. If he fails to post any proof in 24 hours of the account being out of his possession this thread will be locked and the feedback will remain removed. I apologise for this being dragged out but i assure you i just want to ensure the right decision is made as it is quite a sticky situation. Thanks, Varc.

• Like 1

Yesterday I re-added RSH for him to help me get the account back, however, I do believe this is never going to happen as the owner took it back and happily leveled it with my belongings on it (I checked the highscores). I do not know how I should provide proof that it got hacked other than showing the login screen showing the password is invalid. Also the email that came with it got recovered. I don't know why RSH thinks I made this up as he did nothing wrong to me, everything went smoothly before the recovery.

(Staff Only)

The password I set is not working..

just like on runescape of course... If anyone likes to check the highscores, the account name is (Staff only) and the ranged level and defence level were 61 and 44 before it got hacked. It clearly got played on by somebody else.

(Staff Only)

When I try to recover the email that is connected to the account it shows 2 phone numbers I do not posess

(Staff Only)

There is not a single way I made this up. I would've thought RSH was a legit guy if nothing had happened as he acted really smoothly before trading etc. I think he really just wanted to get rid of it before it got taken from his own hands. hence the 15m A/W which seems pretty low for an obby tank that had 55 slayer.

Bought another account of him. This time he was the original owner. Don't expect anything weird like the last time.

OK i can see this looks like the original owner who is banned has now recovered the account, I see your point how @RSH may of wanted to sell the account in fear of it being hacked back from him as well. However there is no proof of that. He has helped you try to recover the account to no avail, you have dealt with him again since. I see no reason for a negative feedback as he has not actually scammed you which is why negative feedback should be rewarded. Feel free to leave him a neutral feedback or leave none at all but the negative feedback is not justified and will remain removed.

I am sorry for your loss but in the future remember the Original owner of an account can ultimately get an account back so choose carefully who you purchase from. Hope both parties are satisfied with this and it doesn't happen again. Thanks, Varc.

• Like 1