Website Design

Cruel

Hey man Ive been doing graphic design for 7 years and 2 years professionally, I did unfortunately lose my portfolio in a computer null.  However I've done a few things on osbot since then that Id be very happy to show you.  Just add my Skype RedBullOSBot.  We could work out a payment plan that would compensate for my lack of portfolio.  Something that leaves 0 risk for you, the client.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes,
Red Bull

Edited by Red Bull

Probably cheaper to buy a pre made template tbh :x

they are rather time consuming! But who knows theres probably quite a few people here that have the free time tongue.png

I would if i could man, but just started my new job sad.png

Definitely cheaper to use a premade template but money isn't the issue haha. It's okay homie it's the thought that counts. Still looking for anyone who is interested.

Hey man Ive been doing graphic design for 7 years and 2 years professionally, I did unfortunately lose my portfolio in a computer null.  However I've done a few things on osbot since then that Id be very happy to show you.  Just add my Skype RedBullOSBot.  We could work out a payment plan that would compensate for my lack of portfolio.  Something that leaves 0 risk for you, the client.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,

Red Bull

Messaging you on Skype :)

• Like 1