Staking my way to Riches

hellokitty44

UPDATE

Slow night, took awhile to find fights but managed to increase cash pile from 60m to 80m

16aty5h.png

Lost quite a few fights but won some few also

6q8py1.png

ngvx93.png

Things got quite sketchy at one point after a losing streak but managed to pull of a clutch win in a very interesting fight ( had him on ~15hp while i was on 75, he managed to get me to 13 hp before i hit him again finally defeating him! i was pretty nervous hahaha) The Stake is below.

2cq184y.png

Will update next time i stake ( probably tomorrow)

UPDATE

Did 4 stakes tonight, won 4 times for a total of 10m extra. Decided not to try my luck anymore and call it quits while im ahead.

Cash pile Up to 90m now almost reached the tripple digits!

mc7ql0.jpg

If i can get a copy of fraps or something similar i might make a  video or somthing if anyone recons it would be worth viewing, but thats for another time!

Happy Staking!

• Like 1

UPDATE

Been busy with work so haven't done any staking the last few days until this morning that is.  I had a good run increasing cash pile form 90m to 110m slowly getting closer to my 500m hahaha

1z2k5rl.png

so overall since starting staking ive made a profit of 95m  not bad to shabby at all

Untill next time

Edited by hellokitty44

UPDATE

Been busy with work so haven't done any staking the last few days until this morning that is.  I had a good run increasing cash pile form 90m to 110m slowly getting closer to my 500m hahaha

1z2k5rl.png

so overall since starting staking ive made a profit of 95m  not bad to shabby at all

Untill next time

O_O