3bots+

Max

Its a Mac, that's the problem.

No reason to hate on mac, I bet my mac beats many pc's that people are using on this forum. But if I would be into real gaming (not runescape) I would buy a high end computer with the same price. So far mac's have done the thing I need. And I own an iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, few iPads and so on. It's what I like, it's what I need and that is my opinion.

Note: I'm not hating on Windows or Linux as a matter of fact I have windows bootcamp on my iMac. 

My job requires mainly using Word, exel, powerpoint and to be honest I have to say that the alternative options apple provides are actually better (Pages, Numbers and keynote) in my opinion.

And the most important I look cool. <- had to say that to piss you off lol

Edited by PetteriPohja

My iMac can run at least 10 bots, so I don't know whats wrong with your mac...

i figured it out, needed to change settings of bot.

I bet it does, but I'll bet I could build a windows computer with 3 times those specs and put Mac os on it as a duel boot and do everything your computer can times 3. Fuck it, my $700 rig probably does what yours does and more. Lolol!

i totally agree, i think mac is just known for its LOOK, that thousand dollar look, jst likke iphones and androids, iphones look better andriods work beetter.

I bet it does, but I'll bet I could build a windows computer with 3 times those specs and put Mac os on it as a duel boot and do everything your computer can times 3. Fuck it, my $700 rig probably does what yours does and more. Lolol!

i totally agree, i think mac is just known for its LOOK, that thousand dollar look, jst likke iphones and androids, iphones look better andriods work beetter.