Negative feedback

Alch

Made a purchase for 100M 07 via Boglagold.com,

AFTER I had made the payment, with zero notification during the payment process to alert me of this "policy" that they do not allow orders over 50M to be paid for via Credit/Debit card. So, I make the payment, payment goes through as you can clearly see. I talked with Chris who makes me jump through the usual charade of verification, they have my ID on file from last time I purchased gold; I forward the damn the receipt to him. Low and behold after I'd like to say around 15-20 Minutes, "Chris" states that they're not allowed to accept this order due to said policy. Without saying anything further or waiting the thirty seconds it would have took for me to reply he refunds the payment.

Refund statement,

None of this would be an issue, should this be stated ANYWHERE on their website, but it's not. I've gone through their FAQ, their Terms and it is nowhere to be found. Now I am out $237 for the weekend because there is no way this refund is getting through earlier than Monday. Making up policies on the fly, or not keeping customers in the loop of new policies is not cool. Due to this absolute atrocious experience I left Bogla negative feedback.

Edited by Genchimaru

Made a purchase for 100M 07 via Boglagold.com,

http://i.imgur.com/rdYOuFy.png

AFTER I had made the payment, with zero notification during the payment process to alert me of this "policy" that they do not allow orders over 50M to be paid for via Credit/Debit card. So, I make the payment, payment goes through as you can clearly see. I talked with Chris who makes me jump through the usual charade of verification, they have my ID on file from last time I purchased gold; I forward the damn the receipt to him. Low and behold after I'd like to say around 15-20 Minutes, "Chris" states that they're not allowed to accept this order due to said policy. Without saying anything further or waiting the thirty seconds it would have took for me to reply he refunds the payment. 

Refund statement,

http://i.imgur.com/lyw3xuK.png

None of this would be an issue, should this be stated ANYWHERE on their website, but it's not. I've gone through their FAQ, their Terms and it is nowhere to be found. Now I am out $237 for the weekend because there is no way this refund is getting through earlier than Monday. Making up policies on the fly, or not keeping customers in the loop of new policies is not cool. Due to this absolute atrocious experience I left Bogla negative feedback. 

"Neutral feedback is meant for trades that were successful but you are left unsatisfied with how the trade was completed". I think you shouldn't have left a negative feedback in this case because you were refunded! I deleted the negative one but feel free to leave a neutral one instead. I'll leave this thread open so @Bogla can reply.

Hey, we were left cornered in this one, you ordered before coming to live chat which is fine, but we weren't given the opportunity to tell you about the credit card limit. It's a rule that was added because people keep trying to pay with stolen credit card information and it leaves us in a situation where we have to refund the payment to the owner of the credit card, and the scammer gets away with whatever he bought.

As clarification we simply refused service in this situation because it didn't align with our safety precautions, no trade was complete.

*SCREENSHOTS FOR STAFF ONLY*

Perhaps Chris could have been more understanding, but there was no way he could have worked with you to accept the payment because it's policy.

• Like 2