Jagex Email for Unbanning accounts

RServiceGeeks

it doesnt even say quashed lol (the 19 may one) i call fake

Would you like to TV me as I login to the acccount on the rs website, then login to the game? That or screen share?

Actually I sold nike an account that I got unbanned, if you don't believe me you can ask him too.

Edited by twin 763
  • Like 1

Okay so this email is active, I got help tracking an unauthorized payment last week. Its not intended for unbanning but if you're lucky you might get some mod answering and sending your case to the right department.

support@support.jagex.com

dude fucking really??? i have put time into making an decent e-mail, and i get this

d7ae4d4aaa.png

are you fucking kidding me

Guest SGTBarnes21B

That's not how it works 

What do you mean that is not how it works? I made an 07 account with the same name as my RS3 character. 07 account got banned for botting. RS3 character was banned as well for botting, when I have never even played it.

What do you mean that is not how it works? I made an 07 account with the same name as my RS3 character. 07 account got banned for botting. RS3 character was banned as well for botting, when I have never even played it.

07 and rs3 is one account, bot on it on 07 and get banned, the account is banned. so you also can not play on rs3, cuz its 1 account

Guest SGTBarnes21B

07 and rs3 is one account, bot on it on 07 and get banned, the account is banned. so you also can not play on rs3, cuz its 1 account

Correct. I did not know that, and now I am extremely pissed. Would have been nice to check out RS3 for a few hours one day but no....

• 6 months later...

As everyone else said it's hard to get banned, and i've got banned twice now for things I didn't do. Although one time I DID get banned for botting and I appealed for it saying I was hacked or something like that, and it got unbanned which was weird? So yeah, it's kinda random..