Jagex Only Bans Bots based on Mouse Speed

prograzzy

We could sit here all day and base bans off of certain activities excessive play times yadda yadda yadda the whole 9 yards free or premium script whatever. Everyones experiences with botting are different. So far the only for sure methods i can tell you to decrease bans are don't ever run a script if your f2p and use mirror mode. I've been suiciding for 12 days straight now, the kicker? It's only 12 days old. I don't see many people on these forums able to start a new account and successfully suicide it for more then a few days without getting the ban hammer so i must be doing something right :p. using free script btw so this just proves not all free scripts are shit.(dont use free goldfarming scripts though)

• Like 1

true to a certain point, if your mouse is wizzing round the game screen for 8 hours none stop, dead giveaway. But i think there are alot of factors at play that leadup to a ban these days. Jagex as we have all seen have invested some serious time into making reliable and powerful anti-macro tech.

• Like 1

true to a certain point, if your mouse is wizzing round the game screen for 8 hours none stop, dead giveaway. But i think there are alot of factors at play that leadup to a ban these days. Jagex as we have all seen have invested some serious time into making reliable and powerful anti-macro tech.

Totally agree with you, I was just thinking if there is a higher chance of getting banned if you're using the same  mouse speed all the time, as I human could not use the same mouse speed for 1 hour straight. Only robots could.

How about we add something that randomizes the mouse speed every second? So it could never use the same mouse speed, this will it undetectable for jagex to detect robots. Becauase only robots could sit for hours and use the same mouse speed.

How do you actually think he's got a "source". Of course JaGex wouldn't leak this information. It's speculation, but there are limitations to what Java can and cannot do. I think he's trying to say that Mod Weath isn't able to track the speed of a mouse, but it can track the speed between clicks.

I'm sure JaGex doesn't ban on the speed between clicks or speed of mouse. That wouldn't be something Weath can call "evidence" for a ban. It's something more like patterns and perhaps sleep like I discuss in my Ban Theory.

Czar implements anti-pattern into his bots and people are getting away with suiciding their accounts because of it.

Edited by boatsb4hose