K-Fisher

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Eagle,

Bought your script, works very well for such a low price, however sometimes it decides to log the bot off due to no GP in inventory. When I log in I see the account has 10k+ and is still in Karamja fishing spot. Could you please look into this?

Secondly a few minor and optional things, in the GUI, could the first option be lobster i/o shrimp? Furthermore there sometimes is a great delay when boarding and unboarding the vessel, the bot would sometimes just chill for 15-20 secs.

Other than that, I absolutely like this script, as 7 out of 10 suicide fishing accounts made the night and the 3 were logged out due to "no GP left in inventory". Even at the moment it is very good for this price, but upon fixing the GP issue, it would be perfect and best value on the market.

Edit: Sorry, currently got no log for this, I'm also using stealth injection and latest osbot version

Edited by stenmel
Took a look at bug report template on first screen

4 hours ago, stenmel said:

Hey Eagle,

Bought your script, works very well for such a low price, however sometimes it decides to log the bot off due to no GP in inventory. When I log in I see the account has 10k+ and is still in Karamja fishing spot. Could you please look into this?

Secondly a few minor and optional things, in the GUI, could the first option be lobster i/o shrimp? Furthermore there sometimes is a great delay when boarding and unboarding the vessel, the bot would sometimes just chill for 15-20 secs.

Other than that, I absolutely like this script, as 7 out of 10 suicide fishing accounts made the night and the 3 were logged out due to "no GP left in inventory". Even at the moment it is very good for this price, but upon fixing the GP issue, it would be perfect and best value on the market.

Edit: Sorry, currently got no log for this, I'm also using stealth injection and latest osbot version

Hhm interesting. I'll try to have a look into this somewhere the next couple of days when I have some spare time. Could you remind me in about 4 days from now?

• 5 weeks later...