K-Fisher

should would be nice to have a fly fishing bot that actaully banks.

Working on updates; fly fishing isn't an option in Karamja, fishing with bait is. Interest in Bait?

EDIT : All fish available at Karamja are supported now, including bait fishing

Edited by Eagle Scripts

Well you can't say it's the best script I've seen, there's an advertisement randomly floating in the screen when you activate the script and it doesn't work for me when I try to catch Lobsters in karamja

Could you give me some more information about your problem, I am running this with no problem for hours straight. The latest update still needs to be accepted by the developers, but this will make the script even more better.

Please provide me with a screenshot what you mean with advertisement, where are you standing at karamja when starting this script?

Latest updates have been pushed, K-Fisher now fully supports all Fishtypes available at Karamja. Check it out!

Well you can't say it's the best script I've seen, there's an advertisement randomly floating in the screen when you activate the script and it doesn't work for me when I try to catch Lobsters in karamja

Advertisements are not script related.

They are shown only to non-VIP users, and can be closed by hitting the X button top-left corner

• Like 2

Start script and nothing happens, only if I manually start fishing the numbers start running, but once inventory is full it says its walking to bank but just stands there, so, so far script does nothing.

Are you sure you are clicking the option of fish you'd like to fish; if the GUI opens and lobster is selected, you should still click lobster once more to activate it. Also; do yo have skype? I'd like to see if I can fix this ASAP? (:

Also; do you run it on the mirror or normal client?

EDIT; I've just checked the script, it seems to work perfectly fine for me. Be sure to start only with coins & the right fishing equipment in your inventory. If the script still doesn't work after my tips, please send me a PM message with your skype and we'll try to figure this out (:

Edited by Eagle Scripts

Tips for other users:

1. Harpoon/lobsterpot/etc in inventory

2. Gold in inventory

3. Script uses bank DEPOSIT box in port sarim, not draynor bank/deposit box. Start close to P. sarim/karamja fishing spot.

Also, very stable script, ran for 12 hours straight ( forgot to take a proggie sorry bout that ) and now going to run it for next 24hours. Youll get a proggie of that.

EDIT: No proggie coming out unfortunately :p All my accs got banned due to poor choice of script I used for 1-40 range leveling on another acc. Did run stable for another 5 hours though ( again ). Excellent bot. Gonna keep farming with it when I make some new accounts

Edited by rottata
  • Like 1

Tips for other users:

2. Gold in inventory

3. Script uses bank DEPOSIT box in port sarim, not draynor bank/deposit box. Start close to P. sarim/karamja fishing spot.

Also, very stable script, ran for 12 hours straight ( forgot to take a proggie sorry bout that ) and now going to run it for next 24hours. Youll get a proggie of that.

Awesome, i'd really like that proggie indeed(:

And thanks for giving the others tips

Edited by Eagle Scripts

Got banned after about 3 hours of using this, i tried it on my main which was stupid. Good thing it was only a 2 day ban, maybe I'm just unlucky.

Multiple factors can be the reason for your ban, this doesn't have to be the script. The biggest factor ; you used the injection/normal client which is detected by Jagex. If you want to reduce the chance of being banned , you should really use the Mirror client, this script also supports the mirror client ;)

I'd advise you not to bot on that acc anymore, and yeah Badluck my friend.

Multiple factors can be the reason for your ban, this doesn't have to be the script. The biggest factor ; you used the injection/normal client which is detected by Jagex. If you want to reduce the chance of being banned , you should really use the Mirror client, this script also supports the mirror client wink.png

I'd advise you not to bot on that acc anymore, and yeah Badluck my friend.

Yeah i'd like to use the mirror client, can't really bring myself to pay an extra 10 bucks a month with a family, cellphones, bills and what not though. I really like your script though, i used it on a different account, and it's working like a charm

• Like 1

Yeah i'd like to use the mirror client, can't really bring myself to pay an extra 10 bucks a month with a family, cellphones, bills and what not though. I really like your script though, i used it on a different account, and it's working like a charm

Great to hear, any chance you could get me a proggie on that? (:

Tips for other users:

2. Gold in inventory

EDIT: No proggie coming out unfortunately tongue.png All my accs got banned due to poor choice of script I used for 1-40 range leveling on another acc. Did run stable for another 5 hours though ( again ). Excellent bot. Gonna keep farming with it when I make some new accounts

made that proggie yet? (:

Edited by Eagle Scripts