K-Fisher

do i need to download it again or wil it update automaticly?

SDN scripts update automatically once pushed by devs

OSBot Version: 2.4.25

Mirror Mode?: No

Description Of Bug: Bot with full inv, enough coins, lobster pot will get stuck at deposit box near entrana boat. It will open the deposit screen, click the x button without depositing anything and then click to deposit again and repeats over and over without depositing anything.

Console Error :

Screenshot (upload on imgur):

For some reason, when starting at Karamja, the script seems to break at the drop box in Port Sarim.  It opens the box and then closes it without depositing

When I stopped the script at the drop box and then restarted it (with a full load of lobsters), it banked the lobsters as it should do and then headed back to Karamja to fish again.     Then it stalls when back in Port Sarim.

It still works with power fishing, so that's probably what I'll need to do, since I can't get version 2.3.136

been having the deposit box issues for like 3 weeks now... havent been able to use the script at all since.

Was hoping after the update to 2.4.29 would resolve it but still same thing....

I also cannot seem to download the older versions of osbot, everytime i hope the client it forces me to update to the newest one? any chance of explaining how we can load older version?

hi, it's not banking

Hey i just bought your script yesterday. just 2 things.

first is it keeps getting stuck on depositing. i haven't seen it successful yet. I manually deposit it and walk a little away from the bank deposit and then the bot finally realizes were it is and what to do.

any help with that would be cool.

secondly, is there any way to make its mouse movements more human like / unique to each person? kinda like 5 minutes were the bot watches you fish by following your mouse movements and then follows your arcs and stuff to make the movements seem less bot like.

I don't expect anything about the second topic but if you could update the code for the first one that would be cool.

Hi, the script isn't depositing as well, just opens the deposit box, closes it, and sits there.

when i run this it just stops at the bank bit

Could i get a trial plox?

jjust bought this and doesnt even bank.....

could i get a trial m8 smile.png?

The client you posted is not working for me

i get stuck at the deposit box. rest is working good

SDN Update has been pushed, once the Devs accept the update it will be live (:

v1.50 Recoded whole script.

(Previous errors have been fixed + log spamming has been reduced + added "nopaintpl0x" --> write "nopaintpl0x" in the chat box (DON'T hit enter) to disable the paint)

I've gotten stuck twice now for many hours.

It stops functioning if the player ends up on either side of the fishing dock.

Please be a little more specefic. Which docks, which places did it go to and get stuck. please provide me with screenshots otherwise i do not know where to begin.