[Price check] High level main for sale [72 slayer]

Swindle

I am considering selling this account, it's a level 115 main with 72 slayer, perfect for wyverns. It also has reasonable magic and range, so it could be used as a barrows bot, all you need to do is the quest.

I have not decided whether I want to sell it yet. I am looking for a price check, or you can feel free to shoot me offers.

I am the original owner of the account. I will provide a lifetime guarantee that it will not be hacked back. In the unlikely event that the account details are changed, I will do my absolute best to assist you with the matter. I should always be able to get the account back, as like I said I am the original owner.

The account has never been botted. It also has piety.

1. Pictures of the account stats http://puu.sh/hDN8P/f906dca239.png

2. Pictures of the login details - On request (10 days membership left)

3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any) - No wealth provided with account

4. Pictures of the quests completed - http://puu.sh/hDNal/0edd9bb4a8.png Has Piety!!

5. The price you will be starting bids at - N/a

6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account - N/a

7. The methods of payment you are accepting - RS07 GP, paypal from trusted, skrill, UKBT

8. Your trading conditions - Must be a trusted user, anyone who isn't must pay via skrill or other non-chargeback methods first.

9. Account status - Zero offences.

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address - On request.

Thankyou

Let me guess, the account was primarily trained through afk NMZ. The previous valuation on that account seems a bit high for stats somebody could go get themselves in a relatively short amount of time. There are next to no quests done, and there are next to no skills on the account. I'm not trying to insult the account, I'm giving honest feedback. Good luck selling the account, don't think it's worth what SFM quoted.

• Like 1

Let me guess, the account was primarily trained through afk NMZ. The previous valuation on that account seems a bit high for stats somebody could go get themselves in a relatively short amount of time. There are next to no quests done, and there are next to no skills on the account. I'm not trying to insult the account, I'm giving honest feedback. Good luck selling the account, don't think it's worth what SFM quoted.

Fair enough, yes mostly NMZ. However, you shouldn't undermine 72 slayer. The potential for goldfarming with wyverns and barrows its significant. Also, it has piety, which is a great plus. 70 prayer costs ~5m alone.

I was actually hoping for more than 30m.

Regardless it's still a month or so worth of combat training you are saving and 72 slayer will get you 100-500k an hour depending on drops.

Imo it's easily worth 30m.

My advice to you is get range up simply doing range guild 99 range would boost the shit out of the price

Regardless it's still a month or so worth of combat training you are saving and 72 slayer will get you 100-500k an hour depending on drops.

Imo it's easily worth 30m.

My advice to you is get range up simply doing range guild 99 range would boost the shit out of the price

I don't particularly want to bot it, I think thats a good selling point the fact that it is a fully legit account, never botted.

I would be happy to accept 60m for it.