Is slayer worth doing on a max main?

Mustikurupt

Title pretty much says it, i maxed my main 2 days ago and have been doing some slayer, but i'm not sure if it's worth doing. I'm 77 slayer at this point and i would like to know if it's worth grinding instead of doing the usual pvm

Certain tasks yes abby demons and wyverns, not sure if its really worth the grind though unless your grinding for the cape and not the cash.

Certain tasks yes abby demons and wyverns, not sure if its really worth the grind though unless your grinding for the cape and not the cash.

My goal was to get 85 slayer specifically for abby demons, but due to their rare whip drop i am unsure if i want to continue with that goal or stick to it and wyverns are boring at this point after killing over 1200 of them

• Like 1

I have been watching a YouTube video maker call "Mr Mammal", he makes progress videos and a lot of the time he is actually doing slayer, he MAKES the tasks worth doing, he is currently 96 slayer, and yes he obviously skips tasks that are slow like iron/steel dragons etc but if they are quick tasks he will do them, the same with good tasks - Slayer is good for money either way.

I have been watching a YouTube video maker call "Mr Mammal", he makes progress videos and a lot of the time he is actually doing slayer, he MAKES the tasks worth doing, he is currently 96 slayer, and yes he obviously skips tasks that are slow like iron/steel dragons etc but if they are quick tasks he will do them, the same with good tasks - Slayer is good for money either way.

Mr Mammal is boss, i watch all his progress videos, really good stuff. I guess i'll stick to slayer then 

Mr Mammal is boss, i watch all his progress videos, really good stuff. I guess i'll stick to slayer then 

I'm only like 62 or 63 slayer myself but I barely play my account, I mean I cannot say I would go DK's and so forth, but he does and he clearly makes a ton off it.

My goal was to get 85 slayer specifically for abby demons, but due to their rare whip drop i am unsure if i want to continue with that goal or stick to it and wyverns are boring at this point after killing over 1200 of them

Tell me about it.. hit 5500 killed this morning....still no vissy. trolls man, trolls.