Obby Mauler

Stixx

A ton of hours and work put in to this account to make sure it's safe from bans and also a very OP pking account. I would like to get a rough estimate of what something like this would go for.

551a87e8c1cfb20f88067ac94c4e767b.png

5f969f6fab63f3bb08d306fc08c26518.png

Account has no bans so is perfectly safe to do as you would please with it. Also just hit 79 strength

nice account id say 20m+! but why dont you make it into gmauler? or 60attack and max it?:D much more fun:P

or you could grind 55slayer its easy now with diaries giving 2.5k xp lamps:P

good luck with selling this

nice account id say 20m+! but why dont you make it into gmauler? or 60attack and max it?biggrin.png much more fun:P

I don't like g maulers at all tbh. I've also made well over 80m on 07 just from pking on this account (neck fights etc.)

Based on combat stats, 10m?

cooking/fishing/agility.. Could add alot, could add nothing. Depends on buyer

Yeah, the whole point of the account really is that fishing level. You could not make an account like this without training it in the way I did. This account is 4 combat levels lower than what it should be for it's current strength/prayer level, which make it an amazing pking account (fighting people that are 5+ strength levels behind).